On twitter, about the glitch cheaters, from treyarch..

#41RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/30/2012 6:40:53 AM
sigma502 posted...
Last time I checked, this was an M rated game, not a T. You don't like those ridiculous looking emblems you can happy fanny bandit ass and go play somethin else. Who cares if it's childish? Is it hurting you? Are you dead? No so quit your *****ing. Snitches get stitches kids.

Its not just the kiddies that play the game that see the emblem. For example.....I am sitting in a lobby awaiting the countdown. I likexto check out what people came up with. My little girl walks by as I cross over a dude's emblem with some chick topless with a weiner in her throat. Ya dig sis? Now piss of with your immaturity.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#42NarutoTaioPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:31 AM
SocomsFilth posted...
Don_of_Blades posted...
sigma502 posted...
Last time I checked, this was an M rated game, not a T. You don't like those ridiculous looking emblems you can happy fanny bandit ass and go play somethin else. Who cares if it's childish? Is it hurting you? Are you dead? No so quit your *****ing. Snitches get stitches kids.

And last I checked this was a M rated game, not AO. Explicit/graphic nudity and sex are -not- allowed.

Online is unrated , the m is for zombies and single player. Who cares what people's emblems are seriously. People getting offended by it are the ones who need to grow up and realize its just a video game.....

And the rest of you making the emblems need to realize how useless you all are in life
No one will miss you when you die
#43RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/30/2012 6:42:24 AM
retroman20 posted...
I dont have the link, just google it...they said cheaters enjoy it while it last..you will be taken care of...was it worth it syssup?

I hope they all get reset to zero and a lengthy ban. Cheating in a video game is pathetic.
---
#44Snake_GauntletPosted 11/30/2012 7:25:46 AM
I believe when it says the online is unrated it means that they aren't responsible for what occurs in your individual multiplayer experience. It's to cover Treyarch and Activision's ass for when people curse and saying horrible things.

Its just like unrated movies. Typically they contain content that the MPAA would have otherwise "censored" with a harsher rating. And unrated version of a movie doesn't mean they cut out more content.

The only thing that guards against erotic or lewd pictures is their ToS which states pretty clearly that you will be reprimanded if you are reported.

The argument that the online is unrated has no bearing on one's ability to make explicit pictures or the ability for Treyarch or Activision to discipline those users.
---
Chalepa Ta Kala
GT: Tanooki359
#45retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:31:49 AM
MLepp611 posted...
I think it's funny that the TC here is talking about people being immature when the TC himself has continuously harassed a 15-16yr old kid over top scores in COD.

You see....the TC thinks he's the greatest, which he is far from, and doesn't believe this kid can post such great scores. Even though the kid has even shown pictures of the scores. Because if you go 78-10 in a KC match...he then says it's a 3 game series he played in cuz you can't get that many kills and have a 50 kill guy on your team too. LOL. But, keep harassing a teen and then calling everyone else immature. U PANSIE

lol, and this guy plays 007 Legends=crap
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#46retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:34:28 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
retroman20 posted...
I dont have the link, just google it...they said cheaters enjoy it while it last..you will be taken care of...was it worth it syssup?

I hope they all get reset to zero and a lengthy ban. Cheating in a video game is pathetic.

I 100% agree. Treyarch said enjoy it while it last, that they will be dealt with.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#47ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 7:39:00 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
retroman20 posted...

U mad bro? U jelly?

I think you are lol

Breath in deep and exhale you will feel much better... Let me suggest something for your condition. If it doesn't effect you don't care about it.

I don't care and I'm having a blast making the cry babies cry more ... If they want to glitch let them because it will be embarrassing when someone like me gets win after win
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#48RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/30/2012 8:33:13 AM
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
retroman20 posted...

U mad bro? U jelly?

I think you are lol

Breath in deep and exhale you will feel much better... Let me suggest something for your condition. If it doesn't effect you don't care about it.

I don't care and I'm having a blast making the cry babies cry more ... If they want to glitch let them because it will be embarrassing when someone like me gets win after win

Looks like I care less than you. Notice my 2 sentence post compared to yours lol, you mad now sis?
---
#49ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:48:22 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
retroman20 posted...

U mad bro? U jelly?

I think you are lol

Looks like I care less than you. Notice my 2 sentence post compared to yours lol, you mad now sis?

Lol great comeback *sarcasm
I'm just bored at work.. I'm getting paid while I entertain myself by putting your panties in a bunch
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#50darkshadowmasterPosted 11/30/2012 8:53:51 AM
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
retroman20 posted...

U mad bro? U jelly?

I think you are lol

Lol great comeback *sarcasm
I'm just bored at work.. I'm getting paid while I entertain myself by putting your panties in a bunch

<3 getting paid to surf GFaqs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.