I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

#21TheBlueDeathPosted 11/29/2012 11:48:44 PM
Irishluck18 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...
you can reset your stats noob. its a prestige perk.

"noob", you know it deletes everything, including your level and prestige.

"Noob".

first dude was right you and and TC are tools. you can reset stats after prestige if you want and not lose your prestige.

report all you want nothing will ever happen. noob

Wrong.

Wrong wrong.

And Wrong wrong wrong.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#22retroman20Posted 11/29/2012 11:50:57 PM
Irishluck18 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

"Noob".

first dude was right you and and TC are tools. you can reset stats after prestige if you want and not lose your prestige.

and again go read what treyarch said..if you did this..you will be..well..not happy..
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#23dragonfacerPosted 11/30/2012 12:03:11 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...

"Heres a reward you get for leveling up"

"Oh, by the way, Jim gets it for nothing, because he glitches"

Well Jim's a bastard. You should work for it like everyone else.

So what? What true gain does Jim get besides sucking what little replayability this game has out of it? Does he get a new car? A house? Fame and fortune? No, he gets none of those things. All he gets is people calling him either a glitcher or a nolife, neither of which are very flattering.

The fact is that who ever has used or uses the glitch payed $60 for this game, and as long as they aren't in god mode, super jumping, wall hacking, causing ads to pop up on my screen, or doing something else to take my enjoyment from this or any game away from me then I really don't care.

P.S.: Treyarch already sucked a lot of my, and many other people's enjoyment out of the game by adding SBMM into public matches. Yes I'm mad.
---
There are two kinds of people. The ones that ask questions to find answers, and the kind that ask questions to make excuses.
#24BgSoAPosted 11/30/2012 12:03:28 AM
My, my, look at all the good little children who run straight to daddy whenever anyone breaks the rules... That's just adorable! Do you guys still tattle on each other for stealing out of your parents liquor cabinets? That's what you sound like TC, like a twelve year old who caught his older brother swiping a quarter ounce of vodka from his dad's booze closet, and your first reaction is to go tattle.

Seriously, these glitchers are not causing anyone any harm. They are still going to be scrubs who can't aim, can't shoot, can't play, can't go positive; they can't do ANYTHING. That's why they glitch. You running out and crying foul at them is just cute, that you actually care what they're doing. It's not even an important bonus they're getting. Not a wall hack, or an aim bot, or something useful... They just get prestige ten. Heh.

I can't believe the culture that's breeding in the world these days, to snitch on everyone for the tiniest little things. It draws attention away from our own sins I suspect, and lets them feel like a "good person". It's really sad. You know they're gonna get banned/reset without your help, so why not just ignore them, and focus on the boosters and the hackers. You know, the real bad people.

And before everyone starts with the "herpa derpa flerpa werpa, you're a glitching noob who cheats, blah-blah-blah-blah!" feel free to check back in a few days when I might give a crap about the opinions of prepubescent snitches on the internet.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#25N_S_RPosted 11/30/2012 12:14:45 AM
If you are using Internet Explorer, type into your address bar "www.gamefaqs.com" and read the first three words on the tab. This site is dedicated to cheats, so you are going to have people defending cheating, naturally. That being said, I am level 10 no prestige, but only because I used my prestige reward "fresh start." and I can tell you, it resets everything. EVERYTHING.

For the record, I am against XP glitching, but understand that this forum is going to have lots of people who will defend it.
#26ImperialDragonPosted 11/30/2012 12:18:53 AM
*sees this topic*
*gets placed in lobby*
*sees first 10th prestige*
*147 kills*

"Ok Mr. Internet!"

*reports*

But yeah, the moment I saw this topic title, I saw my first glitcher. Felt obligated to report based on that.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal . . . [Awarded Golden Muffin of Awesomeness x2]
#27jumbocatPosted 11/30/2012 12:21:57 AM
It's not about defending it - it's about questioning why people even care. Oh no! Someone got a camo they didn't "earn"! Call the police!
---
ED
AC
#28doomedsunsoulPosted 11/30/2012 12:23:04 AM
Irishluck18 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

"Noob".

No you can't.

If you reset stats you LOSE your prestige level and EVERYTHING else.
#29CorporalGiroroPosted 11/30/2012 12:24:32 AM
I've.seen a few but I just.ignore them. Who gives a s***?
---
Girogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogiro
GT - SlymR
#30DflowenPosted 11/30/2012 12:26:24 AM
Who cares if they're max prestige. I guess you can be a good Samaritan and report them, but it won't be recognized; what you gonna get? Exclusive Treyarch Black Ops III input? Dinner with Vonderharr? A Thank You for reporting cheaters? They won't care in the end.