I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
4 years ago#41
http://gyazo.com/7ae0d920703527e23c4ee3fe71f4c441
EMS

User Info: Soul_On_Display

Soul_On_Display
4 years ago#42
I really don't care. As long as glitches or exploits go, prestige hacks are relatively harmless. It just makes the person who did it look bad.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#43
Yeah I got teamed up with 4 people who were 10th prestige yesterday. I though "wow, a bunch a no-lifers but atleast we'll win this"
Lets just say that me and my friend both using our Riot shield class did better than those 4 10th prestigers combined, and we just lost 4-3.
Legion OF DOOM Member: Mr Freeze LK520
GT: FixdSwine

User Info: TANGGOLF

TANGGOLF
4 years ago#44
"Cool" -Lil B

User Info: Escaf1owne

Escaf1owne
4 years ago#45
bagmup posted...
But i don't care.
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
4 years ago#46
no need to report anyone, looks like Treyarch are on top of things (well except LC, missing footsteps and spawns ;o) )

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/274301713916235776

User Info: Deathx113

Deathx113
4 years ago#47
tajoun21 posted...
bagmup posted...
But i don't care.

this

Agree'd.

I'm not a cheater, but I'm not going to go out of my way to report those that have done nothing to me. Maybe if they were flying around the map, shooting unicorns out of their gun... probably not even then, because I'd be laughing too hard. >_>
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
4 years ago#48
I don't even play the game anymore, but in this case I would say both the glitchers and reporters are the reason this community is just straight garbage.
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd

User Info: svuk

svuk
4 years ago#49
Scarlet Arkard posted...
I don't even play the game anymore, but in this case I would say both the glitchers and reporters are the reason this community is just straight garbage.

That's CoD for you.
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.

User Info: dave34

dave34
4 years ago#50
Lozh900 posted...

Not only does gilt hint to the last prestige go against what the developers had in mind but it also devalues all those hours someone else has out in just to reach prestige.

oh lol
LOLskins - 3-6
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM