I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

#51Ick_ukPosted 11/30/2012 6:34:34 AM
Dont do it dont care has no impact on me playing the game.

Things like the feul rock glitch and care pack glitch annoy me.

Plus in snd you can level very high without that many kills even objective modes you can get points without lots of kills.

In bo1 i had someone on my fl with 0 kills he got to 2nd presteige without a kill he gave up when he got a kill from a direct hit from a flash bang lol
#52ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 6:43:22 AM
To all the reports out there... I have a great example

My friend is 4 th prestige and has been banned by live for about 1 week already and has another week to go...

Do you know y? Lol because he's good at this game scores almost 500 per minute and was always at the top.

People reported him because he was too good for them to deal with and automatically thought he cheated or modded.

It's laughable how so many of this community get their jammies in a bunch when they get owned by someone...

Remember kids everyone gets a trophy now a days mentality....

You reporters are a bunch of cry babies
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#53BrostachePosted 11/30/2012 6:54:24 AM
BgSoA posted...
My, my, look at all the good little children who run straight to daddy whenever anyone breaks the rules... That's just adorable! Do you guys still tattle on each other for stealing out of your parents liquor cabinets? That's what you sound like TC, like a twelve year old who caught his older brother swiping a quarter ounce of vodka from his dad's booze closet, and your first reaction is to go tattle.

Seriously, these glitchers are not causing anyone any harm. They are still going to be scrubs who can't aim, can't shoot, can't play, can't go positive; they can't do ANYTHING. That's why they glitch. You running out and crying foul at them is just cute, that you actually care what they're doing. It's not even an important bonus they're getting. Not a wall hack, or an aim bot, or something useful... They just get prestige ten. Heh.

I can't believe the culture that's breeding in the world these days, to snitch on everyone for the tiniest little things. It draws attention away from our own sins I suspect, and lets them feel like a "good person". It's really sad. You know they're gonna get banned/reset without your help, so why not just ignore them, and focus on the boosters and the hackers. You know, the real bad people.

And before everyone starts with the "herpa derpa flerpa werpa, you're a glitching noob who cheats, blah-blah-blah-blah!" feel free to check back in a few days when I might give a crap about the opinions of prepubescent snitches on the internet.

I report the prestige glitchers because they might have done it by accident and I'm trying to help them get their rank straightened out.

if some of them did the glitch on purpose, well like you said rank means nothing, so they won't mind being reset to level 1. So there is basically no downside to reporting people, but in the process I'm helping the accidental glitchers that aren't sure why their rank is glitched.

its a win win reporting them.
#54ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 6:59:13 AM
Brostache posted...
BgSoA posted...
My, my, look at all the good little children who run straight to daddy whenever anyone breaks the rules... That's just adorable! Do you guys still tattle on each other for stealing out of your parents liquor cabinets? That's what you sound like TC, like a twelve year old who caught his older brother swiping a quarter ounce of vodka from his dad's booze closet, and your first reaction is to go tattle.

Seriously, these glitchers are not causing anyone any harm. They are still going to be scrubs who can't aim, can't shoot, can't play, can't go positive; they can't do ANYTHING. That's why they glitch. You running out and crying foul at them is just cute, that you actually care what they're doing. It's not even an important bonus they're getting. Not a wall hack, or an aim bot, or something useful... They just get prestige ten. Heh.

I can't believe the culture that's breeding in the world these days, to snitch on everyone for the tiniest little things. It draws attention away from our own sins I suspect, and lets them feel like a "good person". It's really sad. You know they're gonna get banned/reset without your help, so why not just ignore them, and focus on the boosters and the hackers. You know, the real bad people.

And before everyone starts with the "herpa derpa flerpa werpa, you're a glitching noob who cheats, blah-blah-blah-blah!" feel free to check back in a few days when I might give a crap about the opinions of prepubescent snitches on the internet.

I report the prestige glitchers because they might have done it by accident and I'm trying to help them get their rank straightened out.

if some of them did the glitch on purpose, well like you said rank means nothing, so they won't mind being reset to level 1. So there is basically no downside to reporting people, but in the process I'm helping the accidental glitchers that aren't sure why their rank is glitched.

its a win win reporting them.

Hey detective.... How do you know who how when or even if people accidentally glitche or not?

Now you have the possibility of having someone banned and effect their gaming privileges because you want to be a big shot boss man Lmfao
---
#55BrostachePosted 11/30/2012 7:15:25 AM
ScRui posted...

My friend is 4 th prestige and has been banned by live for about 1 week already and has another week to go...

Do you know y? Lol because he's good at this game scores almost 500 per minute and was always at the top.

People reported him because he was too good for them to deal with and automatically thought he cheated or modded.

It's laughable how so many of this community get their jammies in a bunch when they get owned by someone...

Man talk about self ownage...

so you are against the everyone gets a trophy mentality, correct?

prestige is a trophy, with all the kids giving themselves a trophy they didnt earn using a glitch... they are the spitting image of the everyone gets a trophy mentality run a muck.

im guessing you probably glitched as well, you are the "everyone gets a trophy" kids that people hate. Thats why we are reporting you.
#56ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:01:22 AM
Brostache posted...
ScRui posted...

prestige is a trophy, with all the kids giving themselves a trophy they didnt earn using a glitch... they are the spitting image of the everyone gets a trophy mentality run a muck.

im guessing you probably glitched as well, you are the "everyone gets a trophy" kids that people hate. Thats why we are reporting you.

Incorrect my friend... Someone wanting to get to 10th prestige is not "everyone gets a trophy mentality" its a goal.

The fact that people are so hurt by someone getting there in another way is showing that mentality. Because if I can't you shouldn't can't either.

Same as what is instilled in the youths now, if he gets a trophy I want it too or he can't have it .

*applaud you sir
---
#57KILLSTREAKPosted 11/30/2012 8:05:33 AM
I reset stats - it takes away your prestige level also.
#58ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:09:05 AM
I didn't glitch btw.... Just love going to all these topics and putting in some point of view logic

If it doesn't effect me why care? Every cod people have done it... It accually makes more sense doing it in blops2 because you can't unlock everything (that you payed for) unless you do get to 10th prestige.

By your logic all you whiners show have reported everyone that got the game early and by the 2nd day of release there was a 10th prestige in the leaderboards... Did he get banned nope... Did he get reset nope

Cry more
---
#59BrostachePosted 11/30/2012 8:56:01 AM
ScRui posted...
Brostache posted...
ScRui posted...

Incorrect my friend... Someone wanting to get to 10th prestige is not "everyone gets a trophy mentality" its a goal.

The fact that people are so hurt by someone getting there in another way is showing that mentality. Because if I can't you shouldn't can't either.

Same as what is instilled in the youths now, if he gets a trophy I want it too or he can't have it .

*applaud you sir

That might make sense if it wasnt for the fact that i was on gamefaqs when it was first discovered and could have easily exploited the hell out of the glitch if i at all wanted to.

But again, i dont want a trophy i didnt earn... because i actually am against the everyone gets a trophy mentality. Im not butthurt because i didnt cheat, i just like sticking it to all the spoiled brats that want a free ride.
#60ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 9:09:44 AM
Well I'm doing the opposite I'm having a great time making the cry babies cry more, atleast we are both enjoying ourselves lol
---