I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

#61RapaleemanPosted 11/30/2012 10:31:40 AM
clegg105 posted...
Everyone I come across now that is high prestige sucks balls too. So funny...

You realize you are being matched with them because you have the same skill as them according to the SBMM right?
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#62jclark210Posted 11/30/2012 10:37:27 AM
Brostache posted...
ScRui posted...
Brostache posted...
ScRui posted...
To all the reports out there... I have a great example

My friend is 4 th prestige and has been banned by live for about 1 week already and has another week to go...

Do you know y? Lol because he's good at this game scores almost 500 per minute and was always at the top.

People reported him because he was too good for them to deal with and automatically thought he cheated or modded.

It's laughable how so many of this community get their jammies in a bunch when they get owned by someone...

Remember kids everyone gets a trophy now a days mentality....

You reporters are a bunch of cry babies

Man talk about self ownage...

so you are against the everyone gets a trophy mentality, correct?

prestige is a trophy, with all the kids giving themselves a trophy they didnt earn using a glitch... they are the spitting image of the everyone gets a trophy mentality run a muck.

im guessing you probably glitched as well, you are the "everyone gets a trophy" kids that people hate. Thats why we are reporting you.

Incorrect my friend... Someone wanting to get to 10th prestige is not "everyone gets a trophy mentality" its a goal.

The fact that people are so hurt by someone getting there in another way is showing that mentality. Because if I can't you shouldn't can't either.

Same as what is instilled in the youths now, if he gets a trophy I want it too or he can't have it .

*applaud you sir

That might make sense if it wasnt for the fact that i was on gamefaqs when it was first discovered and could have easily exploited the hell out of the glitch if i at all wanted to.

But again, i dont want a trophy i didnt earn... because i actually am against the everyone gets a trophy mentality. Im not butthurt because i didnt cheat, i just like sticking it to all the spoiled brats that want a free ride.

This is hilarious....u act like prestige is a first place trophy....you need to go outside because call of duty is too important in your life. And no I didnt prestige glitch.
---
"i am gunna tell ya one thing and one thing only..."
#63fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 10:44:17 AM
lol @ dumbasses who did the glitch and went all the way to prestige master

if you were smart you would have only gone up a few. not that I'm speaking from experience or anything *caresses 10 custom classes*
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#64infamouzgqPosted 11/30/2012 10:53:34 AM
At those who say it doesn't matter what prestige people are at, yes it does.

It provides them with extra CAC classes and immediate access to weapons/perks/accessories which are an advantage in itself.

I'm already 4th prestige, and from personal experience, the more access someone has in opening perks/weapons/whatnot, leveling actually gets faster.

And yes, the people on these boards are correct. When you use choose to reset, it resets everything for you, including prestige.
---
Campers feed on other people's stupidity
#65ChefPrimetimePosted 11/30/2012 11:06:53 AM
Not trying to defend anyone but you do now that you can be a higher level and have less kills for 1 of 2 reasons. Number 1 your stats got reset which has happened to a lot of people and 2 the game mode you play I'm a level 51 and I have 1,500 less kills then a few of my friends who barley hit 40 cause they play team death and I play S&D.
#66FallingHammerPosted 11/30/2012 11:23:07 AM
I think people are too concerned over what others are doing....stop crying because someone is max prestige and sporting a great 160 kills- be more concerned with what you're doing and playing because everyone knows cheaters are garbage players. Are you in the state of mind that the higher the prestige the better the player- rubbish....Prestiging in the end is a waste of time, some hopeless in-game option to convince people that there is so much more to do the 2nd-3rd time through-Who Cares!! That little emblem next to your GT means nothing, and if you think it does than its time to go out into the real world and rejoin society
---
::XBL Gamertag:: X LAWL3SS X
#67imthestuntmanPosted 11/30/2012 11:30:11 AM
ChefPrimetime posted...
Not trying to defend anyone but you do now that you can be a higher level and have less kills for 1 of 2 reasons. Number 1 your stats got reset which has happened to a lot of people and 2 the game mode you play I'm a level 51 and I have 1,500 less kills then a few of my friends who barley hit 40 cause they play team death and I play S&D.

yeah... and having 1500 less kills then someone at level 51 is not equal to having less than 200 kills at the max level... at that point you cant even make an argument that someone got to that level legitimately off of almost exclusively map bonuses...
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#68SideStrafePosted 11/30/2012 11:34:02 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
I do too. Mostly because they deserve what's coming to them.

You got reset for abusing the token glitch in MW3.
---
No, I'm not the YouTube guy.
#69DraconilianPosted 11/30/2012 11:38:18 AM
Gunna make an alt account and try to prestige with under 30 kills (assists/shield)
#70RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/30/2012 12:34:58 PM
ScRui posted...
I didn't glitch btw.... Just love going to all these topics and putting in some point of view logic

If it doesn't effect me why care? Every cod people have done it... It accually makes more sense doing it in blops2 because you can't unlock everything (that you payed for) unless you do get to 10th prestige.

By your logic all you whiners show have reported everyone that got the game early and by the 2nd day of release there was a 10th prestige in the leaderboards... Did he get banned nope... Did he get reset nope

Cry more

Can you please cry more about people crying. You are doing a fine job, keep it up.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor