I report anyone with high prestige and few kills.

#71ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 12:44:26 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ScRui posted...
I didn't glitch btw.... Just love going to all these topics and putting in some point of view logic

If it doesn't effect me why care? Every cod people have done it... It accually makes more sense doing it in blops2 because you can't unlock everything (that you payed for) unless you do get to 10th prestige.

By your logic all you whiners show have reported everyone that got the game early and by the 2nd day of release there was a 10th prestige in the leaderboards... Did he get banned nope... Did he get reset nope

Cry more

Can you please cry more about people crying. You are doing a fine job, keep it up.

Lmfao I like that

Wait hold on let me get myself a tissue to wipe the tears you just brought to my eyes....

You sir get one of those gold stars teacher would put on a 2nd graders math quiz

:
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#72bheinz24Posted 11/30/2012 12:47:04 PM
I am reporting everybody in this thread. Just in case.
#73ChefPrimetimePosted 11/30/2012 12:51:54 PM
imthestuntman posted...
ChefPrimetime posted...
Not trying to defend anyone but you do now that you can be a higher level and have less kills for 1 of 2 reasons. Number 1 your stats got reset which has happened to a lot of people and 2 the game mode you play I'm a level 51 and I have 1,500 less kills then a few of my friends who barley hit 40 cause they play team death and I play S&D.

yeah... and having 1500 less kills then someone at level 51 is not equal to having less than 200 kills at the max level... at that point you cant even make an argument that someone got to that level legitimately off of almost exclusively map bonuses...

Well obviously if you have 200 kills then yeah I'm just saying people shouldn't be going crazy reporting people just cuz their kills don't look right. That all said I don't see why everyone cares explain how it effects you in any way.
#74RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/30/2012 12:54:03 PM
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ScRui posted...
I didn't glitch btw.... Just love going to all these topics and putting in some point of view logic

If it doesn't effect me why care? Every cod people have done it... It accually makes more sense doing it in blops2 because you can't unlock everything (that you payed for) unless you do get to 10th prestige.

By your logic all you whiners show have reported everyone that got the game early and by the 2nd day of release there was a 10th prestige in the leaderboards... Did he get banned nope... Did he get reset nope

Cry more

Can you please cry more about people crying. You are doing a fine job, keep it up.

Lmfao I like that

Wait hold on let me get myself a tissue to wipe the tears you just brought to my eyes....

You sir get one of those gold stars teacher would put on a 2nd graders math quiz

:

Tell me more.....
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#75ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 12:54:14 PM
bheinz24 posted...

ou should definitely report me.because I'm level 32 with ~600 karma so I guess me posting is unfair to the lower level poster on this board....

So I can quote and search ... Sorry I'm at an advantage

2 gold stars for me
---
#76bheinz24Posted 11/30/2012 1:06:25 PM
ScRui posted...
bheinz24 posted...

ou should definitely report me.because I'm level 32 with ~600 karma so I guess me posting is unfair to the lower level poster on this board....

2 gold stars for me

reported. Thank you for being a stand up person and making it easier to identify you as an "at advantaged" individual making it unfair to the rest of us.
#77L33TF33T318Posted 11/30/2012 1:14:10 PM
Everyone ITT is missing the whol point, glitching and exploits are against TOS and therefore deserve a report. There are always consequences for breaking the rules.
---
The Absolution was always broadcasting, Tom made sure of that...
Gt:L33TF33T318
#78ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 1:24:19 PM
bheinz24 posted...
ScRui posted...
bheinz24 posted...

2 gold stars for me

reported. Thank you for being a stand up person and making it easier to identify you as an "at advantaged" individual making it unfair to the rest of us.

Hope I don't lose too much karma ;-)
---
#79bheinz24Posted 11/30/2012 1:41:14 PM
ScRui posted...
bheinz24 posted...
ScRui posted...
bheinz24 posted...

2 gold stars for me

Hope I don't lose too much karma ;-)

If there is an justice available in this reporting you'll be reset back to what you get when you sign up on GameFaqs. God I'm bored.
#80ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 1:43:06 PM
Lol I am enjoying the sarcasm *cheers
---