I'm losing every. single. freaking. shootout.

#11Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:46:26 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
game is broke.

about 80-90% of the people that kill me, i shoot them first with atleast 5 or more rounds, and they live. then they hit me with 1 round and i'm dead.

I'm starting to think that it is in fact broken. I like the game and all, but this is seriously making me think about selling it.
#12Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:49:15 PM
retroman20 posted...
that my friend is what you call lag comp...a horrible thing added to the game.

But supposedly Modern Warfare 3 had it too, and MW 3 was not like this. Stab attempts in this game have a 90% failure rate. In MW 3 I could land a stab easily. I could easily snipe people precicely in the head over and over again with a silenced sniper rifle. In this game it's basically a crap shoot. I'm very disappointed.
#13Mumble_Posted 11/29/2012 10:54:51 PM
Treyarch has never been as good as IW at hit detection, lag, and things like that. Really sad how they almost got it perfect in BLops but made it so crappy here. All they had to do was fix the hit detection and it would have been decent.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#14TheBlueDeathPosted 11/29/2012 10:55:50 PM
Mumble_ posted...
Treyarch has never been as good as IW at hit detection, lag, and things like that. Really sad how they almost got it perfect in BLops but made it so crappy here. All they had to do was fix the hit detection and it would have been decent.

BS.

IW is far worse. MW3 exists.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#15nissan skylinePosted 11/29/2012 11:21:04 PM
Mumble_ posted...

BS.

That's not IW.
---
cogito ergo zoom
#16Lerp85Posted 11/29/2012 11:24:57 PM
nissan skyline posted...
Mumble_ posted...

BS.

That's not IW.

Infinity ward made MW3. What you talking about?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#17MMF_LegacyPosted 11/29/2012 11:26:31 PM(edited)
nissan skyline posted...
BS.

That's not IW.

Yes it is. They developed it alongside Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software.
#18randomsentinelPosted 11/29/2012 11:26:32 PM
nissan skyline posted...
Mumble_ posted...

BS.

That's not IW.

Infinity ward made MW3. What you talking about?

sledgehammer handled the online i think, but i could be wrong. regardless hit detection in any of these games has never been stellar unless you were on the benefiting end of a good connection.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#19hanguknamjaPosted 11/29/2012 11:59:40 PM
i get games that happen like that.

Best thing to do imo, is just turn off the xbox and take a break.

Playing angry will result in more deaths.
---
3DS FC ~ 0259 - 0297 - 4254 ~
Albert
#20blaze9990Posted 11/30/2012 12:08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5kpErbsoQA&feature=plcp
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication