playing this game more and more.

#1ReggieBush09Posted 11/29/2012 11:55:34 PM
It's the same formula with a different paint job.

I'm struggling for good games but I feel like they are possible on mw 3 and blops 1 that was not possible so that part I enjoy.

Trying hard isn't what I do trying smart will get you far in this game.

know where the enemy is and attack I've been outsmarted a lot but I feel like I'm close to outsmarting oppenents I just need more practice. I'm giving this game a shot and play more and see if I my tactics can improve as a running gunning type player I only camp as a change up to my playstyle or when the breaks are beating the boys or my team needs some kills bad but running and gunning is rewarded in this game and for that I like it.
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan
#2garnetcoPosted 11/30/2012 12:08:33 AM
A mobile playstyle has always been a good choice if you didn't suck
#3ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:23:18 AM
took me years and hours upon hours playing COD to become semi decent. I have S**** games still but I know what I'm doing now and understand how this game works and realize other players have played FPS there entire lives or been playing since Unreal tournament.

I couldn't play 3d shooters or any 3d game on the Playstation 1 era because I got motion sickness and I didn't try playing 3d games in the sixth gen on xbox because sports games got me so wrapped up I finally tryed 3d games this gen and surprisingly because of the better graphics I don't get motion sickness.
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan
#4Mumble_Posted 11/30/2012 12:25:10 AM
They need more maps like Fuel from MW2, right?
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#5ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:29:05 AM
never played that map
---