Does fmj increase nornal damage?

#11robirminghamPosted 11/29/2012 11:33:11 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
robirmingham posted...
Thanks for the info, I haven't tried shooting them down yet with my gun and I'll avoid doing so. I was using the black hat for awhile but am hooked on the EMP grenade right now.

Glad to see someone who knows how good an EMP grenade is.

I had a HAMR with FMJ and hit a UAV with 2/3s of the clip and it was still active so I decided it simply wasn't worth it.

I'm surprised more people don't use them. It's an easy 125 points when you see a sentry or guardian. I use engineer as well, so you see them pretty much everywhere. Not to mention betties, C4, clays, assists.
---
www.flydrs.com
https://www.facebook.com/theflydrs
#12MasterSplinterWPosted 11/29/2012 11:34:43 PM
It cancels out the damage reduction of silencer, lol jk, oh wait, idk
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#13TheBlueDeathPosted 11/29/2012 11:35:15 PM
Friendly note: An EMP's blast radius is nearly the entire width (or the width) of Hijacked if you hit the middle. The EMP blast goes through walls so it can disable the entire bulidings on the ends of the boats as well.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14MasterSplinterWPosted 11/29/2012 11:36:48 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Friendly note: An EMP's blast radius is nearly the entire width (or the width) of Hijacked if you hit the middle. The EMP blast goes through walls so it can disable the entire bulidings on the ends of the boats as well.

see that's the kinda stuff they just don't tell you
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#15FunklemirePosted 11/30/2012 12:09:30 AM
robirmingham posted...
you could take out UAVs in half a clip with extended mags.

TheBlueDeath posted...
I had a HAMR with FMJ and hit a UAV with 2/3s of the clip

C'mon people, THERE ARE NO GUNS IN THIS GAME THAT USE CLIPS!!! I can't believe how tired I am of hearing people misuse that word. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! <Bangs head against wall>

OK, I'm good now, carry on...
---
One of the most important documents of our time:
http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/
#16TheBlueDeathPosted 11/30/2012 12:10:54 AM
Funklemire posted...
robirmingham posted...

TheBlueDeath posted...

C'mon people, THERE ARE NO GUNS IN THIS GAME THAT USE CLIPS!!! I can't believe how tired I am of hearing people misuse that word. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! <Bangs head against wall>

Revolver uses clips if you want to be technical so you'd be wrong. LMG are considered belt fed which can be classified as clips as well.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#17TheohazardPosted 11/30/2012 12:30:03 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Funklemire posted...
robirmingham posted...

TheBlueDeath posted...

Revolver uses clips if you want to be technical so you'd be wrong. LMG are considered belt fed which can be classified as clips as well.

The revolver in this game is influenced by the Taurus Raging Judge, a revolver that doesn't use moon clips. Very, very few revolvers use moon clips. Only revolvers firing semi-auto rounds need them to help positively extract the fired cases, and just a few normal revolvers have their cylinders cut for moon clips. And only one revolver I can think of that can except moon clips actually needs them to function.

And a machine gun's belt is not classified as a clip.

A clip is a small strip of metal that holds rounds together by the case rim and is used to load an auto-loading weapon's magazine or some revolver's cylinders. Very few revolvers use them and almost no modern auto-loading weapons still use them.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#18TheBlueDeathPosted 11/30/2012 12:31:03 AM
Theohazard posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Funklemire posted...
robirmingham posted...

TheBlueDeath posted...

The revolver in this game is influenced by the Taurus Raging Judge, a revolver that doesn't use moon clips. Very, very few revolvers use moon clips. Only revolvers firing semi-auto rounds need them to help positively extract the fired cases, and just a few normal revolvers have their cylinders cut for moon clips. And only one revolver I can think of that can except moon clips actually needs them to function.

And a machine gun's belt is not classified as a clip.

A clip is a small strip of metal that holds rounds together by the case rim and is used to load an auto-loading weapon's magazine or some revolver's cylinders. Very few revolvers use them and almost no modern auto-loading weapons still use them.

Going to call each and every thing that goes into a gun clips from now on just to annoy you.
---
#19TheohazardPosted 11/30/2012 12:39:24 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Going to call each and every thing that goes into a gun clips from now on just to annoy you.

That's fine, it doesn't really bother me. I was just pointing out that your response was wrong.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."