This games campaign is AMAZING for a Call of Duty game.

#1YawnTheSnakePosted 11/29/2012 11:20:01 PM
Campaign is damn amazing thats all i'm going to prepare my flame shield here as i say this is one of the top campaigns I have played ever. Its so well done for a Call Of Duty game I love all of the voice actors and character models , There is quite a bit of emotional depth as well , REEEAAALLLY sad for me at the end of the panama mission , and just the whole story of Menendez and his back story is just sad as well.

I love the voice of Alex Mason and Woods as always , but then there's David Mason and Michael Rooker as Harper (Which might I add is a damn perfect choice)

I love how there are SO many different paths and choices you can make to change the ending and different situations in the game , at first it didn't seem like much but then I played through again and there are so many different combinations you can do I still haven't got them all.

I like the strike force missions and the Villain Menendez is another amazing part of this game.

Not to mention create a class in campaign is another great thing they added it has a lot more replay value then people would think.

Now I challenge you to go play again and get the good ending Where David has a bit of a family Reunion and tell me how bad this campaign is.

One of the only things I can criticise about this campaign is how Hudsons original voice actor didn't make a return.
#2VelociswaggerPosted 11/29/2012 11:23:03 PM
nope.jpg
#3NoDozTweakerPosted 11/29/2012 11:27:11 PM
I enjoyed the campaign too but I would critize the more ridiculous parts of the campaign (certain anti aircraft/horseback mission, shock knuckles, and other corny things like that). But the campaign was still enjoyable even though strike missions were dang near impossible on veteran.
#4GaMeFrEaK316Posted 11/29/2012 11:28:05 PM
It's a nice little campaign but pales in comparison to other 360 offerings. Namely Halo 4.
---
COW GO MOO
#5DougEInstructorPosted 11/29/2012 11:29:02 PM
am i the only one that plays this game for the multiplayer only? i probably wont ever touch campaign honestly
#6aBloodOrangePosted 11/29/2012 11:30:09 PM
yeah, Ed Harris not coming back to voice Hudson kind of killed the character for me.
#7FungumPosted 11/29/2012 11:38:20 PM
Nope.

It had no epic feels to it. No FREEDOM REZNOV! moments. Plus Ed Harris not coming back was stupid and sucked. Actually, Hudson was just ruined period. The entire story was so goddamn convoluted. And boring. They should have kept it in the 70's/80's. David Mason was flat, boring, and sometimes flat-out vexing. Harper was only cool because he's voiced by Merle Dixon. You could see the Salazar "twist" coming from a mile away. The rest were throw-ins that had little to no relevance. The whole Karma thing was idiotic. The "villains" sucked. etc etc

BO1 had the last good campaign. MW3 trashed the Modern Warfare story line and characters. BO2 trashed the BO1 story line and characters.

Now the create-a-class stuff, sure. That was cool to add in. But the actual campaign was horrible.
#8FeelMyBladePosted 11/29/2012 11:46:57 PM(edited)
GaMeFrEaK316 posted...
It's a nice little campaign but pales in comparison to other 360 offerings. Namely Halo 4.

It beats Halo 4's campaign in all categories except graphics.

And Halo 4's campaign wasn't even that good. Especially since there is no flood.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-36
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:12
#9pure_pervPosted 11/29/2012 11:47:48 PM
I thought it was excellent also. Probably my favorite cod campaign. I'm currently replaying it again on veteran.

I was quite sad at the end when

*SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Menendez killed Woods. I should have shot the bastard!
---
sort iz a bucket
#10MMF_LegacyPosted 11/29/2012 11:48:00 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Especially since there is no flood.

What?! And I built this Ark for nothing!?