Gold cammo without cammo challenges

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gold cammo without cammo challenges

User Info: twotonez

twotonez
4 years ago#1
I just got the gold camo for the DSR and haven't done all the camo challenges. I've still got to get the skull camo. Has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
4 years ago#2
EXACT same thing actually.
I am the man who is simply known as Beast.

User Info: MasterSplinterW

MasterSplinterW
4 years ago#3
awww, now i fell like ive wasted time, except idk if skulls has ever been the last one i had left.
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad

User Info: twotonez

twotonez
4 years ago#4
Pretty sweet. Those blood thirsty medals are a pain to get with a sniper in this game. Had no problem getting 5 kills in a row in any other COD with a sniper. This one however not so much. lol

*Insert all elite snipers who did it first try no problem, posting their resumes like anyone cares."

User Info: DestinysSonNeji

DestinysSonNeji
4 years ago#5
I just got the FHJ gold and still needed two more player controlled scorestreaks.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#6
Same thing happened to me with my b23r... At the time still needed 9 bloods... Im going to finish it anyways because its y fav gun plus i have a feeling it wont last..
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.

User Info: sbooksta

sbooksta
4 years ago#7
DestinysSonNeji posted...
I just got the FHJ gold and still needed two more player controlled scorestreaks.

Same. Last camo I needed and I still needed 10/10. Came back to the game this evening and gold was unlocked with "new" highlighted on it. Ran around with it for a few games so it does work.
"actually the point of the sith code is to be extremely emotional, which leads to hate which leads to blah blah blah chains are broken" - PoultryMonk

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
4 years ago#8
I think it skips the last camo unlock. cause i have gold on my FDW but skull is only at 6/10
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender

User Info: myrkul8013

myrkul8013
4 years ago#9
a lot of people i know are having this issue today
"Work with zeal as hammers peal, melt, anneal, and bend the steel."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gold cammo without cammo challenges

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM