ive played this game today and its a lot like pokemon

#1kristenstewartsPosted 11/30/2012 12:57:48 AM
i happen to be in high standings in team rocket. i have been valiantly stealing pokemon throughout the past 2 centuries. this game is like that. i steal people guns when i murder them. also, when i choose which gun i want, its like when i choose my pokemon. to me, grimer = mtar. the twerp wants to catch them all but stealing them is my cause because i want to abuse them all!
---
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 11/30/2012 1:00:40 AM
By your logic Ash Catchum is similar to a child molester. They both lurk in tall grass and when they see the things they want they pounce and beat it senseless til it has little life left. Then they capture it to bring it on their "adventures." The only difference is that Ash takes them to championships and the pedophile takes them to their basement.
#3kristenstewarts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:01:35 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
By your logic Ash Catchum is similar to a child molester. They both lurk in tall grass and when they see the things they want they pounce and beat it senseless til it has little life left. Then they capture it to bring it on their "adventures." The only difference is that Ash takes them to championships and the pedophile takes them to their basement.

my logic, sir, involves correct spelling.
---
#4KillerSpecialKPosted 11/30/2012 1:01:52 AM
3/10 for the both of you.

I'm not mad.....just disappoint.
---
3DS FC: (Kaz) 0130-1836-9252
WhiteFC: 0862-9866-0775 X360: MC Kazoo
#5MMF_LegacyPosted 11/30/2012 1:03:28 AM
kristenstewarts posted...

The only word possibly spelled incorrectly is Catchum. I don't know how to spell it, nor do i feel like it is important enough to google it.
#6kristenstewarts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:04:13 AM
KillerSpecialK posted...

seems dry to me. 5/10 will moisten my tongue.
---
#7kristenstewarts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:04:48 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...

The only word possibly spelled incorrectly is Catchum. I don't know how to spell it, nor do i feel like it is important enough to google it.

... ts ketchum...
---
#8ZeustyPosted 11/30/2012 1:05:06 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...

Yep. I steal people guns when I murder them. Fantastic grammar.
#9MMF_LegacyPosted 11/30/2012 1:05:34 AM
KillerSpecialK posted...

seems dry to me. 5/10 will moisten my tongue.

Not only are your words beginning to make me feel uneasy, you're named after that lezbo on Twlight.
#10MasterSplinterWPosted 11/30/2012 1:06:51 AM
KillerSpecialK posted...

lol, okay mom
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad