Don't know why people say the S12 is bad

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't know why people say the S12 is bad
4 years ago#1
I'm doing perfectly fine with it, definitely not a gun I'd ever call bad. Yeah it doesn't get 1 shots every time, but 10 a shot capacity by default is fantastic for a semi auto shotty so it's not really a problem.
4 years ago#2
Aether_Lyric posted...
I'm doing perfectly fine with it, definitely not a gun I'd ever call bad. Yeah it doesn't get 1 shots every time, but 10 a shot capacity by default is fantastic for a semi auto shotty so it's not really a problem.

Because it has awful range.
4 years ago#3
Zeusty posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

TRY adsing with it.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#4
Zeusty posted...

Yeah, but you have 10 shots to get the kill
4 years ago#5
Lag comp. I barely have time to kill people with the R870, the Saiga 12 simply takes too much time
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
4 years ago#6
I would say it could use a little more range. I'm fine with it being slightly less powerful and maybe a little shorter range than the 870. Either that or just remove lag comp and make the gun more consistent with hit markers.

I use it quite a lot. Not a terrible gun but definitely not as good as the 870.
4 years ago#7
Lag comp is a silly excuse, lag makes every gun worse
4 years ago#8
Aether_Lyric posted...
Lag comp is a silly excuse, lag makes every gun worse

As said when you are two seconds after the enemy team (instances where I've emptied my entire mag and start reloading while in the killcam I just start shooting), you need every advantage you can get. Whenever I'm on the bad side of lag comp, I only get one shot out with a shotgun (don't have the M1216) and it has to kill if I'm going to win. The Remington does this for me, the Saiga doesn't.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
4 years ago#9
At least it isn't like the S12 is in real life - which stove-pipes the last shell about 80% of the time.
4 years ago#10
the gun sucks that's why most people say it's bad. you're truly an awesome player tc thanks for letting us know.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't know why people say the S12 is bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived