i always pull the RT on my RCXD cuz i think it's throttle LOL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i always pull the RT on my RCXD cuz i think it's throttle LOL

User Info: sk8terguyjake

sk8terguyjake
4 years ago#1
sooooo i ended up getting killed by my own scorestreak. thought it was funny and i wanted to share :) if anyone else has funny things or stories that have happened to them go ahead n share!

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
4 years ago#2
i was playin domination and this guy on my team got an RCXD called it in and like 5 seconds later blew himself up rofl
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: MMF_Legacy

MMF_Legacy
4 years ago#3
sk8terguyjake posted...
sooooo i ended up getting killed by my own scorestreak. thought it was funny and i wanted to share :) if anyone else has funny things or stories that have happened to them go ahead n share!

Umm okay. Sometime on my sniper with a variable scope, you have to be zoomed in to change the zoom by pressing B (tactical button layout). Most times I hit B to change it but forgot to zoom in first and just knife the air. It's gotten me killed a few times.

sk8terguyjake
4 years ago#4
yeah i killed my self with my own RCXD like 3 times in a row

User Info: Escaf1owne

Escaf1owne
4 years ago#5
It's pretty sad if you're "always" doing it.
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.

User Info: B_Hustle88

B_Hustle88
4 years ago#6
I was playing Hardcore FFA on slums and went to throw a sticky 'nade in a building but when I went to throw it I instead threw my tomahawk which I forgot was in my loadout. It bounced off the wall and ended up getting me a kill, I laughed so hard at that
GT: BHustle1988

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#7
Once or twice I've thrown a grenade, heard an explosion, thought it was my grenade, rushed in, and got blown up by what was REALLY my grenade.
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: Jpshadow08

Jpshadow08
4 years ago#8
curtland posted...
Once or twice I've thrown a grenade, heard an explosion, thought it was my grenade, rushed in, and got blown up by what was REALLY my grenade.

Haha this 100%
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#9
I once got a free Riot Shield kill because I hit a guy with my riot shield as he was about to use his RCXD, as soon as his RCXD spawned, he blew himself up immediately giving me a assisted suicide Riot Shield kill and surviving the blast too because of Flack Jacket.
GT: FixdSwine

sk8terguyjake
4 years ago#10
^^^^^ that's nice!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i always pull the RT on my RCXD cuz i think it's throttle LOL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived