Just sent some lengthy tweets to Vahn, hope he repies, here they are

#1chickenlardPosted 11/30/2012 5:48:53 AM
@DavidVonderhaar You have a problem where the funnest part of your game is taking allies care packages, the lag compensation, +

@DavidVonderhaar I see you first, I shoot first I die first nonsense, and everyone is complaining yet you do nothing and sit here. +

@DavidVonderhaar Thinking that, you have my 60 dollars why should I patch the game, it's infuirating, where is that Treyarch support+

@DavidVonderhaar That we all know and love, If this things aren't patched within the next month I am done, not that you care, you have my +

@DavidVonderhaar 60 dollars.

Yeah, I know i am not going to get a response from him, but at least he read them.
#2TimmotheussPosted 11/30/2012 5:51:05 AM
BlameTruth already sent him a lag comp video and he denied it saying basically that the game is too fast paced to expect you, the enemy, and the server to sync properly.
---
GT: Pipfection
#3chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:52:03 AM
Timmotheuss posted...
BlameTruth already sent him a lag comp video and he denied it saying basically that the game is too fast paced to expect you, the enemy, and the server to sync properly.

Then they shipped with a broken game, it's so stupid.
#4Jason_HudsonPosted 11/30/2012 6:44:21 AM
Timmotheuss posted...

In other words "We don't want to admit that we just turned a potentially great CoD into the worst one yet. We don't want to admit that we overhyped a poor product and made it out to be the best one yet when we can't even get the netcode right."

Dedicated servers, Vonderhaar. Oh wait, too much money for the company that owns World of Warcraft and Call of Duty, the two biggest franchises in gaming.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#5GRTooCoolPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:01 AM
I'm sure he read all of it thinking, "Keep whining. I know you bought the season pass too sucker."
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#6Kovalchuk_Posted 11/30/2012 6:46:30 AM
How can you say he is doing nothing?

Are you working at Treyarch and know what they are working on?

Nope, so shut up.
#7dankbudPosted 11/30/2012 6:47:28 AM
What kind of pie are you hoping for? I like blueberry
#8JamieAubrey01Posted 11/30/2012 6:47:29 AM
GRTooCool posted...
I'm sure he read all of it thinking, "Keep whining. I know you bought the season pass too sucker."

lol
---
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa or DRaGoN KoBRa v2
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]
#9chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:10 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Nope, so shut up.

I bought a broken product, I can whine all I want.
#10Kovalchuk_Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:35 AM
chickenlard posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Nope, so shut up.

I bought a broken product, I can whine all I want.

pretty sure the game works fine.