Just sent some lengthy tweets to Vahn, hope he repies, here they are

#11theLongR0DPosted 11/30/2012 7:51:50 AM
Game is fine, stop crying
#12TimmotheussPosted 11/30/2012 7:54:18 AM
theLongR0D posted...

Doesn't happen to me so it's not a problem, simple logic here. The game is fine to some degree but there are obvious issues.
---
GT: Pipfection
#13jay11228181Posted 11/30/2012 8:03:30 AM
Saw this in another topic seems fitting,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5kpErbsoQA&feature=plcp
#14sampoelalaPosted 11/30/2012 8:06:13 AM
chickenlard posted...
@DavidVonderhaar You have a problem where the funnest part of your game is taking allies care packages, the lag compensation, +

@DavidVonderhaar I see you first, I shoot first I die first nonsense, and everyone is complaining yet you do nothing and sit here. +

@DavidVonderhaar Thinking that, you have my 60 dollars why should I patch the game, it's infuirating, where is that Treyarch support+

@DavidVonderhaar That we all know and love, If this things aren't patched within the next month I am done, not that you care, you have my +

@DavidVonderhaar 60 dollars.

Yeah, I know i am not going to get a response from him, but at least he read them.

if i was vonderdude i'd tell you to get some air
---
GT: sampoelala
#15KabtheMentatPosted 11/30/2012 8:16:55 AM(edited)
You know what's the best thing about Dave's explanation that there's no lag comp and it's just that the game is too fast? They made the goddamn game this fast paced. They really didn't have to. No one was clamoring for more of the fast paced nonsense that MW3 was. It was the exact opposite. The only people that enjoy that kinda stuff are the MLG crybabies making stupid rules because "it slows the game down."

Well guys, you got what you wanted. A really fast paced game that isn't fun, enjoyable, or anything worth the $60 it retails for.

How can you say he is doing nothing?

Are you working at Treyarch and know what they are working on?

Nope, so shut up.

They shipped a fundamentally broken game. They wouldn't have done that if they actually cared. And the thing is it'll get patches, but nothing will be patched that fixes lag comp, poor spawns, bad connections, stupid skill base matchmaking, or SMG dominance in all maps.

What'll happen is that they'll release DLC and it'll be more small maps that do nothing but turn it into SMG hipfiring, revenge spawn chaos like it is now.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#16ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:19:08 AM
He's too busy banning/reseting people glitched to 10 prestige (which doesn't effect anyone else but themselves) instead of fixing REAL problems with their broken game
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#17theLongR0DPosted 11/30/2012 8:22:42 AM
Timmotheuss posted...
theLongR0D posted...

Doesn't happen to me so it's not a problem, simple logic here. The game is fine to some degree but there are obvious issues.

I see lag occasionally, I leave the lobby after the game and move on to the next one. It's not like 90% of the games your getting boned by lag, I find it pretty comparable to the lag I experienced in MW3. The game is fine, same as the other crap in previous installments. It's still fun, otherwise you wouldn't be playing it anymore.
#18StickyBu5hPosted 11/30/2012 8:47:20 AM
It's been two weeks.
---
GT: DJ Sticky BuSh
#19barbjornkumaPosted 11/30/2012 8:57:58 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
You know what's the best thing about Dave's explanation that there's no lag comp and it's just that the game is too fast? They made the goddamn game this fast paced. They really didn't have to. No one was clamoring for more of the fast paced nonsense that MW3 was. It was the exact opposite. The only people that enjoy that kinda stuff are the MLG crybabies making stupid rules because "it slows the game down."

Well guys, you got what you wanted. A really fast paced game that isn't fun, enjoyable, or anything worth the $60 it retails for.

How can you say he is doing nothing?

Are you working at Treyarch and know what they are working on?

Nope, so shut up.

They shipped a fundamentally broken game. They wouldn't have done that if they actually cared. And the thing is it'll get patches, but nothing will be patched that fixes lag comp, poor spawns, bad connections, stupid skill base matchmaking, or SMG dominance in all maps.

What'll happen is that they'll release DLC and it'll be more small maps that do nothing but turn it into SMG hipfiring, revenge spawn chaos like it is now.

Well said. I also think that the speed of this game (i.e. you die too fast - like MW3 as others have said) is a problem. But besides that, I agree with the other points you made - spawns, lag comp, and SBMM (and maps to a lesser degree which others have mentioned) are what breaks this game.

theLongR0D posted...
Timmotheuss posted...
theLongR0D posted...

I see lag occasionally, I leave the lobby after the game and move on to the next one. It's not like 90% of the games your getting boned by lag, I find it pretty comparable to the lag I experienced in MW3. The game is fine, same as the other crap in previous installments. It's still fun, otherwise you wouldn't be playing it anymore.

But I have quit playing this game. Now, I'm just hanging around here with the hope that they will fix some of the issues with this game.

Poor show treyarch. I got 8 Days out of MW3 and about 2 days out of BO2 before I got tired of them. Still worth the money I paid, but if it keeps getting worse it won't be.
#20CallMeSeekerPosted 11/30/2012 8:58:35 AM
I'm sure none of these issues have been bought to his attention before.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB