I wonder if Vahn realizes...

#11KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:04:27 AM
Did no one book that he said variety of raisins?

Kinda sad no one pointed that out, honestly.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#12Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/30/2012 9:04:29 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
BTW, it's not about losing or getting beaten in the game. My KDR and win ratios are roughly the same that it's been throughout all of the CoD games. Which if people really care are 1.4-1.5 and 1.1-1.3 respectively.

What SBMM has done is made the game not fun. There was a video that someone posted and it pointed out something about how if you mix SBMM and lag comp, you get a really bad result. Because if everyone in a game is of roughly the same skill, then what's more important is connection. Everyone isn't on a same connection. Some people are going to be on the good side of lag comp, others are going to be on the bad side. And that ends up being a major determining factor in who wins an engagement.

Believe it or not, I don't play this game to be competitive. I play it for fun. Fun to me is being able to slap on any stupid class, goof around, and still do reasonable well and not having bull **** laid on you in every other engagement or match.

I blame lag, I won't feel better slapping some nubblets with me being a second behind (which already happens, somehow I lose more fights to people with 1.50 KDR's now) than any other COD. But whatever. I won't feel good beating nublets
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#13KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:07:15 AM
Sure. But along with getting lobbies of easy targets, you're just as often likely to get lobbies populated with super MLG pro wannabes.

Playing against both classes of player is far more fun and exciting than playing with people of the same skill. I mean ****, if I always wanted to play like that I'd just load up bot matches and do that constantly.
---
#14SeminolehitmanPosted 11/30/2012 9:09:37 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Honestly, people need to stop crying about it

I want the spawns and lag compensation fixed first before I hear people on Gamefaqs and youtube crying about the skill matchmaking.

There's still plenty of 100+ games on youtube, even if those players need groundwar to do so : /

Seriously, I lose over half my fights aiming down a corner/door a guy is about to come around, that was never an issue in other COD's

100% agree, I am about to go back to black ops because of the lag. If you can't even play on a steady connection and have on of the best providers on the planet what is the point of playing MP?
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#15Link43130Posted 11/30/2012 9:11:10 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Sure. But along with getting lobbies of easy targets, you're just as often likely to get lobbies populated with super MLG pro wannabes.

Playing against both classes of player is far more fun and exciting than playing with people of the same skill. I mean ****, if I always wanted to play like that I'd just load up bot matches and do that constantly.

SBMM has been in every CoD game on the 360, but please, continue to complain about it.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#16KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:12:08 AM
If you mean experience based matchmaking, then you'd be correct.
---
#17TimmotheussPosted 11/30/2012 9:17:26 AM
Link43130 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

SBMM has been in every CoD game on the 360, but please, continue to complain about it.

You must be delusional if you honestly think that.
---
GT: Pipfection
#18Frost_MirrorPosted 11/30/2012 9:22:05 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Did no one book that he said variety of raisins?

Kinda sad no one pointed that out, honestly.

I like raisins
#19Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/30/2012 9:25:05 AM
Link43130 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

If you're going to post when you don't know what you're talking about, then do everyone a favor and just lurk on the boards. You're spreading incorrect information

Past COD's matched you with time played, not KDR and W/L ratio's
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#20darkshadowmasterPosted 11/30/2012 9:27:40 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Link43130 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

If you're going to post when you don't know what you're talking about, then do everyone a favor and just lurk on the boards. You're spreading incorrect information

Past COD's matched you with time played, not KDR and W/L ratio's

Did it even do that? I still remember getting put in matches with all the christmas noobs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.