I wonder if Vahn realizes...

#41MMA427Posted 11/30/2012 10:51:13 AM
Seminolehitman posted...
MMA427 posted...
When i step back and look in from a distance i can see that all this complaining and hate tweeting that people do about SBMM, Lag Comp, etc. is all about not getting a couple kills/points in a video game.

Sometimes i think that these people who complain believe in one way or another that if they did get matched up with different competition and/or had better lag comp and were getting all the kills, they would somehow be a recognized CoD player such as the YT personalities.

So you caught a lag spike and some guy got the drop on you when you should have clearly had the drop on him, it happens, but why so angry about it people?

Yes it happens, but when it happens EVERY F****** game and I never have a problem in any other game or never had a problem with any other CoD it makes one think does it not? If you think not please stop talking!

Wow, look at all that yelling in text form, exclamations not without also.

But that's my point, you're getting so worked up about a video game.

You can't possibly take it that seriously, can you?

Am i being trolled here?
#42Superman070776Posted 11/30/2012 10:52:28 AM
I like skill based matchmaking. The only people crying about it are only upset because they have to play people who can kill them instead of just beating up on scrubs over and over. If you don't like SBMM....go play a different game. No one is forcing you to be in BLOPS2.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#43KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:52:33 AM
They want to make matches more competitive, but the lag makes every gunfight a crapshoot. loltreyarch

Maybe the Youtube community can actually pull some strings and do something useful this time around

And that's the big rub of it. With SBMM it makes connection even more important. But without SBMM, then bad connections are less of an issue. It's a weird death spiral Treyarch built for themselves and I don't understand how they didn't foresee it.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#44fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 10:59:46 AM
The only people crying about it are only upset because they have to play people who can kill them instead of just beating up on scrubs over and over.

You say the same thing in every topic about the subject and you look less intelligent every time you do
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#45MMA427Posted 11/30/2012 11:10:55 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
They want to make matches more competitive, but the lag makes every gunfight a crapshoot. loltreyarch

Maybe the Youtube community can actually pull some strings and do something useful this time around

And that's the big rub of it. With SBMM it makes connection even more important. But without SBMM, then bad connections are less of an issue. It's a weird death spiral Treyarch built for themselves and I don't understand how they didn't foresee it.

I'm betting they did see it happening but, then realised it's not the end of the world because they have good jobs making video games for a living and we are most likely not going to lose a cure for cancer or aids if everything wasn't synched up 110% perfect.

tl;dr. People getting worked up about video games.
#46cbc72Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:25 AM
Net Shark posted...
Quote:lil_bandit18 posted...
Did no one book that he said variety of raisins?

I stopped reading at raisins.

Reminded me I had to get a snack.

@cbc72
Raisins are OP in this game. :D

I am pretty sure a toon is more likely to die of choking on a raisin than by my bullets.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#47KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:20:41 AM
KabtheMentat posted...

I'm betting they did see it happening but, then realised it's not the end of the world because they have good jobs making video games for a living and we are most likely not going to lose a cure for cancer or aids if everything wasn't synched up 110% perfect.

tl;dr. People getting worked up about video games.

Yeah, but it's **** like this that keeps people from buying the next CoD.

As of right now, I can say for 100% certainty that I'm not buying the next CoD. My $60 may not mean much to Activision, but I'll bet you there are a lot of people like me that were willing to give BO2 a try and have been left wanting. Activision is held together by two franchises. They can't afford to run another one into the ground like they've done in the past.

Consumers have to make a choice when they buy their products. Next year when some other game (I dunno what) comes along at about the same time CoD does, I'm probably going to spend the money on the other game and not CoD.
---
#48BeastLeeAdamsPosted 11/30/2012 11:21:25 AM
Spawns are due to people rushing, not bad spawns. If you are 4 or 3 baring than you are not lagging unless the host is lagging. You just think you could be good in this, but you are not, get over it.
#49fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 11:23:49 AM
Spawns are due to people rushing, not bad spawns. If you are 4 or 3 baring than you are not lagging unless the host is lagging. You just think you could be good in this, but you are not, get over it.

Except I'm literally better than you and most of the players here, so what I say has more weight.

I wonder if they'll have the nerve to release DLC while the game is still half broken.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#50KabtheMentat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:29:05 AM

If you actually read what I posted, you know this wasn't the issue. I have literally the same stats from CoD4 all the way to BO2. There isn't that much variation from game to game.
---