Time to put the game up for a bit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Time to put the game up for a bit.

User Info: dengeist

dengeist
4 years ago#21
I don't watch kill cams they're very often ridiculous and not what the person who killed saw either. The truth is somewhere in the middle, so I just avoid the frustration.

User Info: chicken8or

chicken8or
4 years ago#22
dengeist posted...
I don't watch kill cams they're very often ridiculous and not what the person who killed saw either. The truth is somewhere in the middle, so I just avoid the frustration.

I don't watch them very often, but when I feel extremely cheated I will watch them. It gives me a better (not perfect) look into what actually happened.

I have never raged as much as I have in this game. Last night I was stomping the other team. I was using UAV - VSAT - Warthog and I got the Warthog twice in one life. I was annihilating the other team and had something like 10 captures in Dom just after half time. The other team was starting to quit and finally the host migrated...to me. I didn't kill another soul the rest of the game. My Warthog was still cleaning up for a bit, but I couldn't kill anything. No matter what the circumstances were or how much of a drop I got on him. I was useless after getting host.

This is a problem. More than half of the other team was the same, but some people are trying to tell me that they got 100x better in half a second or that I lost all of my skill over that time period? I don't believe that and it's painfully obvious when you are getting screwed over in this game.
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
4 years ago#23
chicken8or posted...
ragefan187 posted...
ShinZero posted...
roperpoker posted...
It's cool, we still have Halo 4 - rejoice bro.

Halo 4 CTF is awesome. "rejoice bro" indeed, haha

yes halo is way less frustrating

I agree. Capture the flag on Halo 4 is a ton of fun and Halo in general is much less frustrating this time around and a hell of a lot more fluid.

yea and in halo if you see someone first , shoot first, and have decent aim you'll most likely get the kill not like in call of duty ha
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Time to put the game up for a bit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived