Time to put the game up for a bit.

#21dengeistPosted 11/30/2012 8:26:56 AM
I don't watch kill cams they're very often ridiculous and not what the person who killed saw either. The truth is somewhere in the middle, so I just avoid the frustration.
#22chicken8or(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:32:40 AM(edited)
dengeist posted...
I don't watch kill cams they're very often ridiculous and not what the person who killed saw either. The truth is somewhere in the middle, so I just avoid the frustration.

I don't watch them very often, but when I feel extremely cheated I will watch them. It gives me a better (not perfect) look into what actually happened.

I have never raged as much as I have in this game. Last night I was stomping the other team. I was using UAV - VSAT - Warthog and I got the Warthog twice in one life. I was annihilating the other team and had something like 10 captures in Dom just after half time. The other team was starting to quit and finally the host migrated...to me. I didn't kill another soul the rest of the game. My Warthog was still cleaning up for a bit, but I couldn't kill anything. No matter what the circumstances were or how much of a drop I got on him. I was useless after getting host.

This is a problem. More than half of the other team was the same, but some people are trying to tell me that they got 100x better in half a second or that I lost all of my skill over that time period? I don't believe that and it's painfully obvious when you are getting screwed over in this game.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#23ragefan187Posted 11/30/2012 8:33:38 AM
chicken8or posted...
ragefan187 posted...
ShinZero posted...
roperpoker posted...
It's cool, we still have Halo 4 - rejoice bro.

Halo 4 CTF is awesome. "rejoice bro" indeed, haha

yes halo is way less frustrating

I agree. Capture the flag on Halo 4 is a ton of fun and Halo in general is much less frustrating this time around and a hell of a lot more fluid.

yea and in halo if you see someone first , shoot first, and have decent aim you'll most likely get the kill not like in call of duty ha