A game isn't competitive when you can completely outplay someone and still lose.

#11Link43130Posted 11/30/2012 12:36:26 PM
upgrading your walmart connection'll fix that
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#12ChefPrimetimePosted 11/30/2012 12:37:53 PM
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
the rest of the saints outplayed the falcons yesterday but drew brees sucked ass and threw no touchdowns and 5 interceptions and the saints lost

guess football isnt a competitive game then huh

Hey the only reason drew threw those interceptions was because he saw his team on the screen, maybe if he wasn't host they would of won.
#13StormShadovvPosted 11/30/2012 12:38:20 PM
the rest of the saints outplayed the falcons yesterday but drew brees sucked ass and threw no touchdowns and 5 interceptions and the saints lost

This, all day.
---
GT - Nightshade vII PSN - ArtfulDodger 213
~ "I live in the weak and the wounded..."
#14supercoolisaacPosted 11/30/2012 12:39:14 PM
Link43130 posted...

Derp.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#15fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:39:37 PM

This, all day.

you mean arguably the most important player of a team got outplayed, and therefore his team lost? worst analogy ever gg

Game Player05 posted...
I don't understand. Define "Outplay".

AFAIK it means to do better than someone.... but you didn't, and you lost.

So?...

If I know you're coming, pre-aim, pre-fire, get 6 hits on you with an SMG, and you drop me in 3 shots because on your screen I just sat there like I was brain dead and never shot once, tell me how that's my fault. It unfortunately happens all too often in this game regardless of your connection.

this

literally knows nothing about BO2
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#16supercoolisaacPosted 11/30/2012 12:40:39 PM

lance moore dropped a touchdown pass that 80% of gamefaqs users could have caught.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#17DarxidePosted 11/30/2012 12:45:31 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Game Player05 posted...
I don't understand. Define "Outplay".

AFAIK it means to do better than someone.... but you didn't, and you lost.

So?...

If I know you're coming, pre-aim, pre-fire, get 6 hits on you with an SMG, and you drop me in 3 shots because on your screen I just sat there like I was brain dead and never shot once, tell me how that's my fault. It unfortunately happens all too often in this game regardless of your connection.

Bingo. I once snuck up on a camper from behind, and shot him in the back point blank range with the Remington. I was rewarded with my efforts with a hitmarker and a quick knife death as he turned around and killed me during my pump animation.

But yea, he totally outplayed me. Guess I need to step my game up and stop sneaking up on campers. Headglitches and sitting in windows are super pro tactics.
#18Link43130Posted 11/30/2012 12:48:56 PM
fatclemenza posted...
literally knows nothing about BO2

kid who pulls 40kbps in the options
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#19SomethingKinkyPosted 11/30/2012 12:56:56 PM

not a good comparison. It wouldn't be competitive if the wind was always coming from behind the offensive team allowing for them to throw a touchdown pass from endzone to endzone. Or if they snap the ball but the defense has to wait three more seconds before they can move to defend.
#20chicken8orPosted 11/30/2012 1:00:09 PM
SomethingKinky posted...

not a good comparison. It wouldn't be competitive if the wind was always coming from behind the offensive team allowing for them to throw a touchdown pass from endzone to endzone. Or if they snap the ball but the defense has to wait three more seconds before they can move to defend.

Well said.

Also, football isn't competitive anyways. Everybody knows that the Packers are the greatest team ever and will never be surpassed. Why keep spending all the money when the Packers will always be on top?
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8