A game isn't competitive when you can completely outplay someone and still lose.

#21ih0tfireiPosted 11/30/2012 12:09:15 PM
chicken8or posted...
SomethingKinky posted...
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
the rest of the saints outplayed the falcons yesterday but drew brees sucked ass and threw no touchdowns and 5 interceptions and the saints lost

guess football isnt a competitive game then huh

not a good comparison. It wouldn't be competitive if the wind was always coming from behind the offensive team allowing for them to throw a touchdown pass from endzone to endzone. Or if they snap the ball but the defense has to wait three more seconds before they can move to defend.

Well said.

Also, football isn't competitive anyways. Everybody knows that the Packers are the greatest team ever and will never be surpassed. Why keep spending all the money when the Packers will always be on top?

Steelers already surpassed them...
#22Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/30/2012 12:10:20 PM
I definitely know my KDR in this game isn't accurate to what it should be.

I lose about HALF of my one on one's when I ADS people coming around the corner. All too often I see myself on the killcam stand there for half a second before I react. This game forces me to try and beat the guy to the corner instead

I know when I messed up, didn't react, had moments where I focused too much on the UAV hud, messed up from flinching, etc.

People will laugh and say it's just me, but I simply cannot explain hitting someone with three burst fires from an M8A1, and getting a hitmarker for each burst, and then the guy simply turning towards me and winning the gunfight
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#23talostheundyingPosted 11/30/2012 12:10:44 PM
SomethingKinky posted...
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
the rest of the saints outplayed the falcons yesterday but drew brees sucked ass and threw no touchdowns and 5 interceptions and the saints lost

guess football isnt a competitive game then huh

not a good comparison. It wouldn't be competitive if the wind was always coming from behind the offensive team allowing for them to throw a touchdown pass from endzone to endzone. Or if they snap the ball but the defense has to wait three more seconds before they can move to defend.

Well said.

Also, football isn't competitive anyways. Everybody knows that the Packers are the greatest team ever and will never be surpassed. Why keep spending all the money when the Packers will always be on top?

They got beat by the mediocre Giants...
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
#24Akiba69Posted 11/30/2012 12:11:50 PM
OP it seems like you are the kind of person who playing objective based game modes, works on his k/d ratio while ignoring the objective then wonders why you lost. Why do you think? You obviously aren't outplaying them if they are working on the main objective while you are working on your dubstep 360noscope montage sponsored by Mountain Dew.
A game doesn't suddenly stop being competitive because you don't understand how to play.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#25High_WarlordPosted 11/30/2012 12:12:11 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Game Player05 posted...
I don't understand. Define "Outplay".

AFAIK it means to do better than someone.... but you didn't, and you lost.

So?...

If I know you're coming, pre-aim, pre-fire, get 6 hits on you with an SMG, and you drop me in 3 shots because on your screen I just sat there like I was brain dead and never shot once, tell me how that's my fault. It unfortunately happens all too often in this game regardless of your connection.

OMG this. So much.

I love you. Wanna make out?
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#26Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/30/2012 12:12:40 PM
Also, now thay my Eagles are a mess, I'm rooting for the Patriots :P

It's gonna be a 49ers/Patriots Superbowl, boys!
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#27supercoolisaacPosted 11/30/2012 12:14:07 PM
Akiba69 posted...
OP it seems like you are the kind of person who playing objective based game modes, works on his k/d ratio while ignoring the objective then wonders why you lost. Why do you think? You obviously aren't outplaying them if they are working on the main objective while you are working on your dubstep 360noscope montage sponsored by Mountain Dew.
A game doesn't suddenly stop being competitive because you don't understand how to play.

This begs the question, how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

High_Warlord posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Game Player05 posted...
I don't understand. Define "Outplay".

AFAIK it means to do better than someone.... but you didn't, and you lost.

So?...

If I know you're coming, pre-aim, pre-fire, get 6 hits on you with an SMG, and you drop me in 3 shots because on your screen I just sat there like I was brain dead and never shot once, tell me how that's my fault. It unfortunately happens all too often in this game regardless of your connection.

OMG this. So much.

I love you. Wanna make out?

Ummm...i don't even like girls.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#28Akiba69Posted 11/30/2012 12:15:33 PM
So salty, dry your eyes Sally.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#29ih0tfireiPosted 11/30/2012 12:15:40 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Also, now thay my Eagles are a mess, I'm rooting for the Patriots :P

It's gonna be a 49ers/Patriots Superbowl, boys!

Good for you, its considered treason to root for the pats in NY.
#30fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:15:44 PM

You're all over the place what are you trying to convey to me here
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively