A game isn't competitive when you can completely outplay someone and still lose.

#41BobReillPosted 11/30/2012 1:36:00 PM
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
the rest of the saints outplayed the falcons yesterday but drew brees sucked ass and threw no touchdowns and 5 interceptions and the saints lost

guess football isnt a competitive game then huh

/topic
#42fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:40:51 PM
/topic

you mean arguably the most important player of a team got outplayed, and therefore his team lost? worst analogy ever gg

I wonder if the Bills will win a super bowl in my lifetime. Probably not
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#43ih0tfireiPosted 11/30/2012 1:40:58 PM
I have Forte, Michael Bush, Vick Ballard and Marcel Reece. Who do I start? I'm sure as hell not sitting Bryce Brown.
#44ih0tfireiPosted 11/30/2012 1:42:06 PM
fatclemenza posted...
/topic

you mean arguably the most important player of a team got outplayed, and therefore his team lost? worst analogy ever gg

I wonder if the Bills will win a super bowl in my lifetime. Probably not

The cubs will win the world series before buffalo wins another superbowl
#45chicken8orPosted 11/30/2012 1:43:27 PM
Hey, nobody badmouths my Packers. Not after the year that we've had. Holy crap with the ups and downs and crazy emotions.

I don't feel bad about losing to San Francisco. I said, when this season started, that that would be a damn hard game to win.
I don't feel bad about losing to the Giants (well, yes, yes I do actually) because they are the reigning Super Bowl Champs and our injuries are extraordinarily difficult to overcome right now.
I feel bad about losing to the Colts because...really, what the hell happened?
I'm just pissed about losing to the Sea Hawks. That was BS!!!
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#46supercoolisaacPosted 11/30/2012 1:44:45 PM
chicken8or posted...
Hey, nobody badmouths my Packers. Not after the year that we've had. Holy crap with the ups and downs and crazy emotions.

I don't feel bad about losing to San Francisco. I said, when this season started, that that would be a damn hard game to win.
I don't feel bad about losing to the Giants (well, yes, yes I do actually) because they are the reigning Super Bowl Champs and our injuries are extraordinarily difficult to overcome right now.

You're gonna be pretty mad on sunday then when my Vikes stomp all over you guys :3

inb4PonderThrows4Picks
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#47fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:47:40 PM
The cubs will win the world series before buffalo makes it to another superbowl

:/
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#48SergioMach5Posted 11/30/2012 1:49:00 PM
sounds like a game where you dont bother to go for the objective, your scenario would likely happen a lot
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#49TheRedDashPosted 11/30/2012 1:49:29 PM
Give them till February or late January to fix this game. If they don't then it's time to boycott these idiots.

What pisses me off even more is the fact that they don't even bring up or mention the problems this game has on twitter or Facebook. People tweet them about it and they don't even bring it up or answer. If this was randy pitchford from borderlands or dice they would say "sorry for any problems you're having with lag or spawns, we are working hard to fix the problem"

Not that hard but they rather sweep it under the rug.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
Not much for sugar coating
#50chicken8orPosted 11/30/2012 1:52:37 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
chicken8or posted...

You're gonna be pretty mad on sunday then when my Vikes stomp all over you guys :3

inb4PonderThrows4Picks

We'll see. I'm calling a clean sweep of the division for us. Already took down the Bears and the Lions aren't a threat (even though I live in Michigan and love the Lions). The Vikings are the only ones that stand a chance and it's a slim one at that.

I'll be at Lambeau Field on December 9th for the Lions vs. Packers game. I can't wait. My first game at Lambeau. I've been to Ford Field and watched the Lions, but nothing compares to Lambeau.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8