why the hell did they add radar to Gungame?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. why the hell did they add radar to Gungame?

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 years ago#1
Did people complain that they got shot because they didn't have bat-senses? It completely changes the and even dominates the way the game is played. They did so many more things right with GG then went and did something absolutely stupid to it.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#2
Makes getting past the rocket launchers hell.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: EvilDeadAlive

EvilDeadAlive
4 years ago#3
Probably because they didn't make the maps smaller specifically for party games like they did in BO1.
This thing reads like stereo instructions.

krazykiwikid
4 years ago#4
It's now 8 people.instead of 6. You can always find someone if you're not a complete idiot who has to rely on radar.

User Info: EvilDeadAlive

EvilDeadAlive
4 years ago#5
krazykiwikid posted...
It's now 8 people.instead of 6. You can always find someone if you're not a complete idiot who has to rely on radar.

Ok.. ? You asked why they decided to change how it was played and I gave you the most logical reason I could think of as to why they changed it.

If you care that much about it hammer that vond guy on twitter. If you're lucky you'll get a snippy response from him or a nice quip.
This thing reads like stereo instructions.

User Info: Haahahaha

Haahahaha
4 years ago#6
EvilDeadAlive posted...
Probably because they didn't make the maps smaller specifically for party games like they did in BO1.
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849

krazykiwikid
4 years ago#7
EvilDeadAlive posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Ok.. ? You asked why they decided to change how it was played and I gave you the most logical reason I could think of as to why they changed it.

If you care that much about it hammer that vond guy on twitter. If you're lucky you'll get a snippy response from him or a nice quip.

That wasn't a dig at you. Also, I would rather cut off both my hands than go on twitter. Never have never will.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. why the hell did they add radar to Gungame?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM