1 good reason to report offensive emblems.

#1ProSoloPosted 11/30/2012 1:42:46 PM
If they let everyone keep making them, then we'll no longer have them at all. The user created emblems are one of the coolest additions to this series. Let's not have some immature kids screw that up for the rest of us who use some brain power and make cool emblems.
#2params7Posted 11/30/2012 1:46:12 PM
NO.

I don't support offensive material on emblems, at the same time, I am against moderation, violation of free speech or censorship. I don't support pictures of penises in emblems but at the same time I see no problem with what a person wants to have in their emblem.

If this leads to removal of emblems one day, then go PC gaming. In steam you can upload any picture you want as you avatar. In fact they should make it like that in CoD, just upload JPG/GIF's.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/params7
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png
#3Link43130Posted 11/30/2012 1:48:20 PM
i do it because i'm sustained on their tears when they get emblem banned and whine about it on the internet
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#4Styrof0amPosted 11/30/2012 1:49:45 PM
params7 posted...

I don't support offensive material on emblems, at the same time, I am against moderation, violation of free speech or censorship.

Yet you still signed up for an internet forum, that actively enforces just that.

I support freedom of speech as much as the next guy, ut in some enclosed environments there are stricter rules and a higher level of moderation. I'm sure you don't want me coming over to your house and talk smack about you or your family
#5Akiba69Posted 11/30/2012 1:50:08 PM
Link43130 posted...
i do it because i'm sustained on their tears when they get emblem banned and whine about it on the internet

This is the only reason i report anything in general. I have thick enough skin that i can't get offended. I do it because i enjoy the annoyance it causes them.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#6ManInBlack_77Posted 11/30/2012 1:52:07 PM
What I always say is, its an M rated game. Tue entire purpose of the gameplay is to shoot people in the face with large caliber weapons so blood splatters all over the wall behind them. If you come for that why are you so upset about a depiction of a crude cartoon phallus?
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#7CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 1:53:09 PM
params7 posted...
NO.

I don't support offensive material on emblems, at the same time, I am against moderation, violation of free speech or censorship. I don't support pictures of penises in emblems but at the same time I see no problem with what a person wants to have in their emblem.

If this leads to removal of emblems one day, then go PC gaming. In steam you can upload any picture you want as you avatar. In fact they should make it like that in CoD, just upload JPG/GIF's.

Yet another person who has no idea what "freedom of speech" means and where it applies.
#8EntropianPosted 11/30/2012 1:54:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Best_PK_In_ACPosted 11/30/2012 1:54:49 PM
i have never once been offended by an emblem nor have i ever reported anyone for them

tc brings up an interesting point, and honestly i really thought i heard they took emblems away in bo2 because of the abuse. but lo and behold they're still here and will probably always will be

you're only being a dick if u report someone

the swastikas? i can understand reporting that. that's just douchey, no matter how well done they are (they seem easy as f*** to make tho imo)

but reporting someone for a well-done pr0n emblem? are u that thin-skinned
---
http://pk.trophyhunteronline.com/
Follow your dreams. Don't let your dreams follow you. #ALPHA
#10CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 1:55:11 PM
ManInBlack_77 posted...
What I always say is, its an M rated game. Tue entire purpose of the gameplay is to shoot people in the face with large caliber weapons so blood splatters all over the wall behind them. If you come for that why are you so upset about a depiction of a crude cartoon phallus?

Online interaction is not rated.