1 good reason to report offensive emblems.

#21blacklabelicePosted 11/30/2012 2:12:04 PM(edited)
swastikas are the only ones worth reporting as well as maybe some other racial stuff. if you cant see why that would be worth reporting for being offensive, rather than just dumb, uncreative annoying and stupid, than just do the world a favor and go die in a car fire.
#22Suicidal SmurfPosted 11/30/2012 2:18:47 PM
i had an emblem of planes crashing into two towers and the towers on fire

and I put the "ha ha" saying next to it

I got about 20 death threats...i dunno why
---
sail boat to harbor
#23duddddeeeeee16Posted 11/30/2012 2:19:03 PM
blacklabelice posted...
swastikas are the only ones worth reporting as well as maybe some other racial stuff. if you cant see why that would be worth reporting for being offensive, rather than just dumb, uncreative annoying and stupid, than just do the world a favor and go die in a car fire.

You'd really want someone to die for misunderstanding an abstract idea? That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

In all honesty, offense is like beauty: It's relative.

I don't get offended by swastikas because I don't have a personal connection with that. Maybe I'm awful for that, but it doesn't get me worked up. However, seeing emblems with lynchings really, really bothers me.

Both concepts are disgusting, but offense is felt in different degrees. So, telling him to die in a car fire is a bit extreme.
---
I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
XBL GT: WELL GUESS WHAT
#24NInjaZiruPosted 11/30/2012 2:21:20 PM
Suicidal Smurf posted...

I would never report that. Because if you got banned, only you would get mad. Letting you keep your emblem would make countless Americans mad. Keep on.
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#25LoshadtPosted 11/30/2012 2:22:20 PM
I don't report emblems because they're offensive, I report them because I picture some little s*** making it all the while giggling like it's the funniest thing since Monty Python.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#26DraconilianPosted 11/30/2012 2:26:26 PM
Link43130 posted...
i do it because i'm sustained on their tears when they get emblem banned and whine about it on the internet
#27PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 2:28:46 PM
params7 posted...
NO.

I don't support offensive material on emblems, at the same time, I am against moderation, violation of free speech or censorship. I don't support pictures of penises in emblems but at the same time I see no problem with what a person wants to have in their emblem.

If this leads to removal of emblems one day, then go PC gaming. In steam you can upload any picture you want as you avatar. In fact they should make it like that in CoD, just upload JPG/GIF's.

Lol, freedom of speech on XBL. It's like people don't know how law works.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#28CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 2:31:11 PM
Suicidal Smurf posted...

You don't. But it's a fanciful tale.
#29blacklabelicePosted 11/30/2012 2:42:50 PM(edited)
duddddeeeeee16 posted...
blacklabelice posted...

You'd really want someone to die for misunderstanding an abstract idea? That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

In all honesty, offense is like beauty: It's relative.

I don't get offended by swastikas because I don't have a personal connection with that. Maybe I'm awful for that, but it doesn't get me worked up. However, seeing emblems with lynchings really, really bothers me.

Both concepts are disgusting, but offense is felt in different degrees. So, telling him to die in a car fire is a bit extreme.

i dont know what there is to misunderstand about a nazi swastika?

dont give me that whole oh it used to be a buddhist symbol for peace and love 70 years ago herp derp because that symbol doesnt even look the same as the nazi swastika everybody uses. walk around a crowded area anywhere in the world today with a swastika all over your tshirt and tell me just how many people get misunderstood and arent able to see why it would be offensive.

i dont even report them though i save the extra seconds off my life because everybody else will. its not going to make a difference or stop a bunch of morons from doing it anyways. thats pretty much why i never go out and vote.
#30ImperialDragonPosted 11/30/2012 2:42:37 PM
NInjaZiru posted...
Suicidal Smurf posted...

I would never report that. Because if you got banned, only you would get mad. Letting you keep your emblem would make countless Americans mad. Keep on.

"lol i hate americans because the internet told me to"
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal . . . [Awarded Golden Muffin of Awesomeness x2]