Anyone get laid yet having a high KD?

#314bagginPosted 11/30/2012 3:37:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32duericPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:37 PM
You should stop gaming and hang out with an English teacher instead for a bit.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33mohamed502Posted 11/30/2012 3:39:57 PM
M16Crowbar posted...
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...
Getting laid = a successful life ?!

The biological reason for life is to make more life and to keep the life here going until they make more life. So if you get laid it save a kid's life you have a successful life.

Then condoms and abortion are morally wrong ? Or even premarital sex since it is usually not about having offspring for the most part?

only "getting laid" is different from wanting to have children .

Abortions are not wrong. You don't call a seed a tree right? You don't see tree hugging activist trying to save every seed that falls to the ground. But then again I only have a 4" d***

But that seed could have been a tree , in other words a potential life form is effectively prevented via abortion .

This is perplexing ..
#34PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 3:41:38 PM
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...

The biological reason for life is to make more life and to keep the life here going until they make more life. So if you get laid it save a kid's life you have a successful life.

Then condoms and abortion are morally wrong ? Or even premarital sex since it is usually not about having offspring for the most part?

Biologically any time you have sex there is a chance, however small, for someone to get pregnant unless they are the same gender or sterile.

Biology =/= morality.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#35Mumble_Posted 11/30/2012 3:43:44 PM
12"
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#36therickmu25Posted 11/30/2012 3:44:25 PM
M16Crowbar posted...
mohamed502 posted...

The whole point of life is to give out offsprings and hope your children have some type of mutation to help them from natural selection. If you don't, your 1000 years of lineage will end. Those who don't have money but still gives out offsprings is still a success. I mean whose gonna serve burgers and clean the bathrooms?

Not all people should have kids though, and these are usually the people that will have 5 children when they couldn't support 1.

1000 years ago, these stupid people died and no1 cared, but now the government supports them thus eliminating the social Darwinism that has progressed society for so many years.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
#374bagginPosted 11/30/2012 3:44:47 PM
M16Crowbar posted...
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...

Abortions are not wrong. You don't call a seed a tree right? You don't see tree hugging activist trying to save every seed that falls to the ground. But then again I only have a 4" d***

You are an idiot. Tree seeds would be the equivalent of one sperm. They don't perform abortions on sperm. If you're going to smash someones beliefs then be somewhat educated.
#38Astro_B0mbPosted 11/30/2012 3:48:46 PM
crackrocksteady posted...
Loshadt posted...
From: crackrocksteady | Posted: 11/30/2012 8:16:43 PM | #023
kd ~1.00
7.5"
Got laid today
my gfs kd is like .65, but she's getting better

How big is her d*** though?

not as big as your moms

Witty and original.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#39mohamed502Posted 11/30/2012 3:49:42 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...

Biologically any time you have sex there is a chance, however small, for someone to get pregnant unless they are the same gender or sterile.

Biology =/= morality.

What if the chance of conceiving a child is practically zero as is the case in using condoms ? Sex would not equate to having a successful life if a child is not born as a result .
#40PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 3:56:38 PM
4baggin posted...
M16Crowbar posted...
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...

You are an idiot. Tree seeds would be the equivalent of one sperm. They don't perform abortions on sperm. If you're going to smash someones beliefs then be somewhat educated.

Pollen is plant sperm. A seed would be a plant emebryo. Please do not call someone else dumb from now on.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.