Anyone get laid yet having a high KD?

#41ValedictorianXDPosted 11/30/2012 5:02:33 PM
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#42PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 5:04:39 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.

As a fatty I can safely say that you are wrong.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#43YombieePosted 11/30/2012 5:05:46 PM
Yeah i have, your mom says im pro and to clean your room
#44Gunther482Posted 11/30/2012 5:16:12 PM

As a skinny, I can say we aren't getting laid either =(
#45wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/30/2012 5:35:23 PM
M16Crowbar posted...
Abortions are not wrong. You don't call a seed a tree right? You don't see tree hugging activist trying to save every seed that falls to the ground. But then again I only have a 4" d***

this is one of the greatest things i've ever read
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#46sampoelalaPosted 11/30/2012 5:38:44 PM
mohamed502 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
mohamed502 posted...
Getting laid = a successful life ?!

The biological reason for life is to make more life and to keep the life here going until they make more life. So if you get laid it save a kid's life you have a successful life.

Then condoms and abortion are morally wrong ? Or even premarital sex since it is usually not about having offspring for the most part?

only "getting laid" is different from wanting to have children .

it's called practice
---
GT: sampoelala
#47mcpuppet101Posted 11/30/2012 6:00:15 PM
she wont want u if you cant carry her.
#48PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 6:07:38 PM
Gunther482 posted...

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#49M16Crowbar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:11:26 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.

I feel you bro. Your KD is prolly just the same as mine.
#50HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/30/2012 6:15:24 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...

I really really hope you aren't being serious.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64