Anyone get laid yet having a high KD?

#51PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 6:31:05 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...
ValedictorianXD posted...
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.

As a skinny, I can say we aren't getting laid either =(

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.

I really really hope you aren't being serious.

I wish I wasn't.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#52PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 7:09:05 PM
:(
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#53LoshadtPosted 11/30/2012 7:13:28 PM
There's nothing really wrong with being a virgin. Hell, I didn't lose mine until I turned 22 and that was because I got married (mind you, I'm fairly religious).
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#54wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/30/2012 7:14:46 PM
Loshadt posted...
There's nothing really wrong with being a virgin. Hell, I didn't lose mine until I turned 22 and that was because I got married (mind you, I'm fairly religious).

WELL THERE'S YER PROBLEM
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#55PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 7:14:53 PM
Well... I'm a year older than you were... And I've never even been on a date... Sooooo.... Yeah...
---
#56LoshadtPosted 11/30/2012 7:18:01 PM
From: PharoahPelican | Posted: 11/30/2012 11:14:53 PM | #055
Well... I'm a year older than you were... And I've never even been on a date... Sooooo.... Yeah...

If it bothers you, then change it. Losing weight isn't hard either, just drink water, don't eat junk food, and get out of bed.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#57PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 7:22:52 PM
I've tried man. I've just given up at this point.
---
#58PigfartsPosted 11/30/2012 7:25:56 PM
Actually I had this girl over my house the other day and she was watching me play CoD and then I opened my stats. She saw the 2.4 K/D, I looked over and her clothes pretty much flew off her body.

So yeah.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#59M16Crowbar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:50:08 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
I've tried man. I've just given up at this point.

Join the Marines. Haven't tried that one yet. ***** loves Marines too.
#60angrybirdsdudePosted 11/30/2012 7:54:15 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...
ValedictorianXD posted...
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.

As a skinny, I can say we aren't getting laid either =(

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.

I really really hope you aren't being serious.

sizzled chicken never jokes.

also, if you have a naturally high k/d you probably play aggressively and with confidence, personalities traits that partners will look for, and ones that are generally positive in real life.

so yes, if you're legitimately good at fps like CoD or games that require aggressive and confident play, you're probably well adjusted in real life

hashtagnottrolling
---
spread the <3