Anyone get laid yet having a high KD?

#61M16Crowbar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:57:18 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...
ValedictorianXD posted...
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.

As a skinny, I can say we aren't getting laid either =(

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.

I really really hope you aren't being serious.

sizzled chicken never jokes.

also, if you have a naturally high k/d you probably play aggressively and with confidence, personalities traits that partners will look for, and ones that are generally positive in real life.

so yes, if you're legitimately good at fps like CoD or games that require aggressive and confident play, you're probably well adjusted in real life

hashtagnottrolling

You should write this in Wikipedia.
#62PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 8:53:20 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Gunther482 posted...
ValedictorianXD posted...
While people are arguing semantics and ethics, the rest of the world is getting laid. Yes...even the fatties.

As a skinny, I can say we aren't getting laid either =(

I cam safely say that at least one fatty hasn't been doing it for the past 23 years. Probably won't period.

I really really hope you aren't being serious.

sizzled chicken never jokes.

also, if you have a naturally high k/d you probably play aggressively and with confidence, personalities traits that partners will look for, and ones that are generally positive in real life.

so yes, if you're legitimately good at fps like CoD or games that require aggressive and confident play, you're probably well adjusted in real life

hashtagnottrolling

More evidence: in pretty much every game ever I suck and I think this topic has made clear that I'm a loser in real life.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#63RikiazPosted 11/30/2012 8:54:19 PM
My 0.91 makes my girlfriend's panties moist.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#64PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 9:21:54 PM
Because she's laughing so hard she peed a little.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#65N_S_RPosted 11/30/2012 10:24:31 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
More evidence: in pretty much every game ever I suck and I think this topic has made clear that I'm a loser in real life.

you have forgotten the face of your father.
#66AirRawr_Posted 11/30/2012 10:25:42 PM
I walk around outside wearing my "my kd is 7 on cod wanna F***?" shirt and get so many numbers

so yes
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#67PharoahPelicanPosted 12/1/2012 6:47:30 AM
PharoahPelican posted...

you have forgotten the face of your father.

I'm not worthy.
---
#68RikiazPosted 12/1/2012 1:48:57 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Because she's laughing so hard she peed a little.

An assh*** response was necessary because I definitely wasn't joking or anything.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality