Please Help: Theater Prestige glitch question

#31fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 3:52:21 PM
Just prestige. They won't be looking for someone who only got boosted one level, only the idiots who went to prestige master with 10 kills will get reset.

I went from 3rd to 6th and I'll probably be alright. If not, who cares, nothing of value will be lost.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#32doomedsunsoulPosted 11/30/2012 3:58:10 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Just prestige. They won't be looking for someone who only got boosted one level, only the idiots who went to prestige master with 10 kills will get reset.

I went from 3rd to 6th and I'll probably be alright. If not, who cares, nothing of value will be lost.

This attitude is the only one that makes sense.

Why on earth would sooooo many people glitch only to spend days being scared and drowning in the fear of punishment for it afterwards?

If you don't have the balls to cheat then don't cheat.

Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.
#33BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:58:25 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Yea that's what I'm hoping. I care just cause I would feel like I wasted all that time playing and then it's gone.
#34Superman070776Posted 11/30/2012 4:42:39 PM
BTM4444 posted...
The video had many views in the cod tv section. I clicked on it because I wanted to see why. I'm not covering anything up.

When you mysteriously gained rank, did you send a message to Treyarch to tell them about the problem? Or did you just enjoy gaining fraudulent rank? At least after your ban, you will have the ability to start over from 0 and work your way up legit.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#35fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 4:49:05 PM
When you mysteriously gained rank, did you send a message to Treyarch to tell them about the problem? Or did you just enjoy gaining fraudulent rank? At least after your ban, you will have the ability to start over from 0 and work your way up legit.

lol seriously listen to yourself. You treat a rank in Cawadooty like its the real military. Its a ****ing representation of time played, nothing more.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#36BrostachePosted 11/30/2012 5:05:43 PM
same thing happened to me everytime after I prestiged I would forget and accidentally watch the video again.

hopefully they won't reset us
#37Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 12/4/2012 12:44:39 PM
Why would he intentionally cheat, then come here and start a topic about it to begin with?

I think you guys are being a little paranoid.