The ONLY stat that counts is KD Ratio, Haters gonna hate

#1MoreEliteThanUPosted 11/30/2012 3:57:13 PM
Anyone denying KD Ratio is the go to stat in online multiplayer shooters especially the COD franchise is kidding themselves.

Use this board as proof positive. Look at the throngs of threads "Post your XXXX and your KD" "My KD is XXXX"

People who claim to "play the objective" are more often than not making an excuse for a painfully mediocre KD. I play games like DOM and CTF and the noobs who claim about playing objectively might have a cap or two. But they seldomly sacrifice themselves to the tune of 3-30 with 8 caps. It doesn't take talent to lie down on a flag and pray nobody shoots you in the back.

It is, always has been and will be a game where the basics are kill someone and don't get killed.

Put it like this, you cap 5 flags in domination and go 5-20, try bragging in the post game lobby. You got 40-5 with no caps, hey man... you wrecked shop.

KD is what matters, I'm done with FAILJACKS whining about camping, or not playing the objective. You don't like it come and stop me.
#2forgotten0285Posted 11/30/2012 3:57:54 PM
fun is the only stat that matters to me, kid.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#3DraconilianPosted 11/30/2012 3:58:46 PM
No.

The only stat that matters is score per minute. I have 351, among the highest I've seen (note I'm on Wii U)

honestly I'm surprised it's not higher, feels like mine should be around 400
#4MoreEliteThanU(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:58:47 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
fun is the only stat that matters to me, kid.

LMAO..

naw really... LMAO!
#5SharazurePosted 11/30/2012 3:59:00 PM
Tell me your K/D in BO2 matters in a year from now.
---
XBL GT: SiX6SiX REAPER
#6DraconilianPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:45 PM
*looks at TC name*

God, nvm. I'm an idiot.

obvious troll is obvious.

old meme is old

I don't care.
#7MoreEliteThanU(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:00:16 PM
Draconilian posted...
No.

The only stat that matters is score per minute. I have 351, among the highest I've seen (note I'm on Wii U)

honestly I'm surprised it's not higher, feels like mine should be around 400

Wii U? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Plus brah SPM means nothing, you could start a game, cap a flag and quit for a day and have some obscene SPM. You probably did that too on your...... Wii U

GAFFAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8ICantNameGudPosted 11/30/2012 4:00:28 PM
Personally I generally go like 25-11 with 8 caps, 18-23 with 9 caps etc.

I won't just throw myself mindlessly at enemies, but I don't need to go 3-10 KDR every match.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#9iiPatelioPosted 11/30/2012 4:01:02 PM
Went 7-29 with 9 caps and six defends. I was the only one on the team with caps and had all but one defend. That was the greatest game of the ones ive played. Oh! Did i mention we won? Its not all about KD. People who tend to care for KD just play hardcore and what not. I had a blast on that game, and ive gotten 40 and 11 kill games, but that was no where near that 7-29. KD is something to boost your confidence. Objective is where the real players are at.
---
People create so many definitions for the word "we". "Wii", "Wee-Wee" and "Wii Wii" (As in French for Yes or Sure...) :l
#10SaintAmarisPosted 11/30/2012 4:01:11 PM
TC, I completely agree with you. It's the most accurate test of skill. SPM is good too.