Bring Back Classic Domination

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bring Back Classic Domination

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#21
To all the people who prefer the new way i'm not saying replace it I just want a classic mode added in.

I feel the new system fails to prevent the problems it sets out too aswell as creating some more. They didn't change S & D to switch sides every round which is more imbalanced IMO (Bomb Planters are disadvantaged) so why change Dom.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#22
Jonnywestside posted...
To all the people who prefer the new way i'm not saying replace it I just want a classic mode added in.

I feel the new system fails to prevent the problems it sets out too aswell as creating some more. They didn't change S & D to switch sides every round which is more imbalanced IMO (Bomb Planters are disadvantaged) so why change Dom.

And split the second largest game mode in half? No thanks, I really do not want to have to play TDM at night because only 4000 people in the world are playing domination A or B.
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#23
ICantNameGud posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

And split the second largest game mode in half? No thanks, I really do not want to have to play TDM at night because only 4000 people in the world are playing domination A or B.

If its the 2nd largest gamemode surely splitting it in half wouldnt be a big issue.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
4 years ago#24
SIGNS!

100% AGREES! - The new Dom mode SUCKS!

Everyone saves their KS until round 2 and then drops them all at once. Sure that may not sound like a big deal, but if I wanted to do that then I'd play Demolition. Seriously that's all Dom is now, just Demolition with 3 flags.

Domination was perfect since COD4 (and that's what I mostly played) and Trey totally efffffed it up.

Fortunately KC is decent, and that's holding me over, but yeah Classic Dom needs to replace the current halftime "Domolition" crap!...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bring Back Classic Domination

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM