Bring Back Classic Domination

#21Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:15:56 PM
To all the people who prefer the new way i'm not saying replace it I just want a classic mode added in.

I feel the new system fails to prevent the problems it sets out too aswell as creating some more. They didn't change S & D to switch sides every round which is more imbalanced IMO (Bomb Planters are disadvantaged) so why change Dom.
#22ICantNameGudPosted 11/30/2012 6:22:39 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
To all the people who prefer the new way i'm not saying replace it I just want a classic mode added in.

I feel the new system fails to prevent the problems it sets out too aswell as creating some more. They didn't change S & D to switch sides every round which is more imbalanced IMO (Bomb Planters are disadvantaged) so why change Dom.

And split the second largest game mode in half? No thanks, I really do not want to have to play TDM at night because only 4000 people in the world are playing domination A or B.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#23Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:29:25 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

And split the second largest game mode in half? No thanks, I really do not want to have to play TDM at night because only 4000 people in the world are playing domination A or B.

If its the 2nd largest gamemode surely splitting it in half wouldnt be a big issue.
#24Silver17Posted 11/30/2012 7:31:27 PM(edited)
SIGNS!

100% AGREES! - The new Dom mode SUCKS!

Everyone saves their KS until round 2 and then drops them all at once. Sure that may not sound like a big deal, but if I wanted to do that then I'd play Demolition. Seriously that's all Dom is now, just Demolition with 3 flags.

Domination was perfect since COD4 (and that's what I mostly played) and Trey totally efffffed it up.

Fortunately KC is decent, and that's holding me over, but yeah Classic Dom needs to replace the current halftime "Domolition" crap!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)