Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Christian gamers have higher K/D's.
4 years ago#31
garcia_jx posted...
You come in here preaching talking about God, talking about salm 3:16. Well Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass.

Lol, hell yea. I havent heard that in a long time, that was great especially for this topic.
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
4 years ago#32
garcia_jx posted...
God hates faqs.

lol

The way I see it:

God is punishing me for my sins, keeping my K/D under the 2.0 I held in previous CoDs.
But He is elevating my skills enough so that I can punish all the underage heathens.

So my K/D averages out to about a 1.6ish.
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
4 years ago#33
I hate when people accuse Christians of being stupid or ignorant. I fit was that stupid, millions of people wouldn't believe in it. Stereotypes that atheists are rude start from people who call others stupid for believing in a religion. I'm not atheist but I have a friend who is. He isn't stupid and I'm not stupid. It's just personal belief.
Michael Jackson was the king of pop. It's time to crown eminem the king of rap.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#35
you guys better be giving 10% of your care packages to the church or youre going to hell
GT: Extract Hz
4 years ago#36
I'm a pagan and this is my favourite topic on the Citadel.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
4 years ago#37
whodeynotdat posted...
I hate when people accuse Christians of being stupid or ignorant. I fit was that stupid, millions of people wouldn't believe in it. Stereotypes that atheists are rude start from people who call others stupid for believing in a religion. I'm not atheist but I have a friend who is. He isn't stupid and I'm not stupid. It's just personal belief.

Just cuz millions of people believe in a religion, it doesn't mean that-that particular religion is not stupid or the people who follow it aren't.
4 years ago#38
killswitch3730 posted...
Ok so what if a bunch of Muslims were playing COD and they prayed to their so called prophet Muhommad and read their b***s*** koran, do you think their K/D would be higher? Lol

The Koran pretty much preaches the same thing as the Christian bible.
4 years ago#39
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Fact. With our Lord and Savior on our side how could we not.

Why waste God's time to help you, when you already have nooby aim assist?
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
4 years ago#40
Buddhism is the way to go.
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived