Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

#41killswitch3730Posted 11/30/2012 6:57:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42Massive_LemonPosted 11/30/2012 7:00:52 PM(edited)
^God raped Mary. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!
Moreover, using the extremists of a group to generalize a religion isn't fair. Do I paint all Christians with a Jim Jones, or Westboro Baptist Church brush? No.
---
GamerTag-Pzowned
MapleStory-DEXLuIz, Level 36 Assassin (That's a capital "I", not an L)
#43SF_BombPosted 11/30/2012 7:05:56 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
garcia_jx posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
Ok so what if a bunch of Muslims were playing COD and they prayed to their so called prophet Muhommad and read their b***s*** koran, do you think their K/D would be higher? Lol

The Koran pretty much preaches the same thing as the Christian bible.

Yes your right, it is. I'm just not a fan of Muslims and I have no respect for thier relgion because they have no respect for ours. And most of them say death to all Jews and Americans. Yeah i'd say they pretty much piss alot of people off. Also their prophet Muhommad's first bride was only 9yrs old and he used to molest childern in his bath houses. So yes they pray to a piece of s*** pedofile. There for i have no respect for them or thier relgion.

You're stereotyping the whole "Death to america/jews or whatever". I'm atheist, and i don't have any problem with any religion or anybody.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#44garcia_jxPosted 11/30/2012 7:12:51 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
garcia_jx posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
Ok so what if a bunch of Muslims were playing COD and they prayed to their so called prophet Muhommad and read their b***s*** koran, do you think their K/D would be higher? Lol

Yes your right, it is. I'm just not a fan of Muslims and I have no respect for thier relgion because they have no respect for ours. And most of them say death to all Jews and Americans. Yeah i'd say they pretty much piss alot of people off. Also their prophet Muhommad's first bride was only 9yrs old and he used to molest childern in his bath houses. So yes they pray to a piece of s*** pedofile. There for i have no respect for them or thier relgion.

I think a lot of that stems from their lack of education. A lot of the western Muslims that I know from school don't have the same extremists beliefs.
#45Mander1861Posted 11/30/2012 7:17:50 PM
Take "gamers" out of the title and its historically accurate.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#46SF_BombPosted 11/30/2012 7:20:57 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Take "gamers" out of the title and its historically accurate.

I laughed more than i should've.
---
#47krazykiwikidPosted 11/30/2012 7:21:31 PM
cburnham8 posted...
Even if God did exist u think, hed really care if ur doing good at a online shooter?

Well apparently he's really really stupid and petty.

There have been some GREAT responses in this thread already. Amazing for any of gamefaqs board

"god hates faqs"

lmao.
#48superdiddy34Posted 11/30/2012 7:22:28 PM
i'm Christian and i only have 0.86 or something
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#49killswitch3730Posted 11/30/2012 7:22:45 PM
SF_Bomb posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
garcia_jx posted...
killswitch3730 posted...

You're stereotyping the whole "Death to america/jews or whatever". I'm atheist, and i don't have any problem with any religion or anybody.

Yeah i guess I'am but im going by what I read and what I see in the news and by what i've been told from friends and family that have come back from the war. One of the people was my gfs brother who was killed in afghanstan back in 2010. I'm sorry but thats just how i feel. I was baptised catholic but i dont go to church, I just believe in God and Christ and thats it. I have nothing against you for being an athiest, thats your choice. I guess the good thing about is that you dont worry about all the relgious BS out there lol. Truthfully the way I see it is that we wont know anything until the day we die.
---
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
#50SF_BombPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:55 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
SF_Bomb posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
garcia_jx posted...
killswitch3730 posted...

Yeah i guess I'am but im going by what I read and what I see in the news and by what i've been told from friends and family that have come back from the war. One of the people was my gfs brother who was killed in afghanstan back in 2010. I'm sorry but thats just how i feel. I was baptised catholic but i dont go to church, I just believe in God and Christ and thats it. I have nothing against you for being an athiest, thats your choice. I guess the good thing about is that you dont worry about all the relgious BS out there lol. Truthfully the way I see it is that we wont know anything until the day we die.

Hey man no problem.
---