Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

#411DutchZombiePosted 12/3/2012 4:33:20 AM
I thought it was kinda funny, or am I the only one who saw the Jonestown reference in OP? Sorry didn't read all 400+ posts....
#412killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 6:24:45 AM
Yup I caught that one too. This topic has all the BS you'll ever need, lol
---
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
#413killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 9:03:07 AM
advocacy posted...
The world ends in 18 days. This topic is very relevant.

Lol, no the world is not going to end in 18 days. Although it prob wouldnt be a bad thing. There would be no more BS or idiots to deal with.
---
#414wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/3/2012 9:29:51 AM
as far as a mass of idiots believing some farfetched event occurring, this would be the first time they were right.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#415killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 9:39:12 AM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
as far as a mass of idiots believing some farfetched event occurring, this would be the first time they were right.

Hahaha, hell yea. Hey remember that idiot christian pastor Harold Camping that said the world was going to end last year, alls I gotta say is EPIC FAIL!!!
---
#416angrybirdsdudePosted 12/3/2012 10:06:43 AM
killswitch3730 posted...
advocacy posted...

Lol, no the world is not going to end in 18 days. Although it prob wouldnt be a bad thing. There would be no more BS or idiots to deal with.

your name is killswitch and you're complaining about "the world has like, too many dum people and plebs, it's bad mang plz end."

2edgy4me
---
spread the <3
#417killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 12:37:17 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
advocacy posted...

your name is killswitch and you're complaining about "the world has like, too many dum people and plebs, it's bad mang plz end."

2edgy4me

Dont get me wrong, I dont think the whole world is filled with idiots and I dont want it to end. But theres 4 different types of people who run this country and the world. There are 1 idiots, 2 greedy people, 3 power hungry people, and 4 relgious people. Now let me ask you a question, how peaceful do you think the world is?
---
#418garcia_jxPosted 12/3/2012 1:05:06 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
angrybirdsdude posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
advocacy posted...

2edgy4me

Dont get me wrong, I dont think the whole world is filled with idiots and I dont want it to end. But theres 4 different types of people who run this country and the world. There are 1 idiots, 2 greedy people, 3 power hungry people, and 4 relgious people. Now let me ask you a question, how peaceful do you think the world is?

Let's say there was nothing after death. Let's say the world were to end, would you really want that? Think about. No more hanging out with friends, spending winter nights and summer days with love ones. No more anything that makes life great man. I really wouldn't want to miss a thing. Sure the world can be a cruel place but I like life and being around fiends and family.
#419IronManCaseyPPosted 12/3/2012 1:11:17 PM
We are all "God"...

The powers that control this plain of reality just tried really hard for a really long time to keep this from us
---
"I came not to bring peace, but a sword"-Jesus Christ
#420killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 2:17:43 PM
garcia_jx posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
angrybirdsdude posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
advocacy posted...

2edgy4me

Let's say there was nothing after death. Let's say the world were to end, would you really want that? Think about. No more hanging out with friends, spending winter nights and summer days with love ones. No more anything that makes life great man. I really wouldn't want to miss a thing. Sure the world can be a cruel place but I like life and being around fiends and family.

I hear ya man, I said in my last post that I didnt want the world to end. I just wish it were more peaceful but theres too many people in this world that think otherwise.
---