Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

#421killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 3:24:05 PM
IronManCaseyP posted...
We are all "God"...

The powers that control this plain of reality just tried really hard for a really long time to keep this from us

Well did they really think they could keep it from us forever. Speaking of plains and other powers, have you ever heard of the Abraxas theroy? Google it and you'll find some pretty cool and intresting stuff
---
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
#422High_WarlordPosted 12/3/2012 3:37:38 PM
Is this seriously getting to 500?

GameFAQs never disappoints. It's like the Youtube comments section.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#423Cornbread4lifePosted 12/3/2012 3:38:50 PM
High_Warlord posted...

It will since half of the posts are: "TC is the best troll evaaaaar" and "Is this seriously getting to 500."
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#424killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 3:46:41 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
High_Warlord posted...

It will since half of the posts are: "TC is the best troll evaaaaar" and "Is this seriously getting to 500."

He is def the troll king, he owns the boards now
---
#425IronManCaseyPPosted 12/3/2012 4:27:06 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
IronManCaseyP posted...
We are all "God"...

The powers that control this plain of reality just tried really hard for a really long time to keep this from us

Well did they really think they could keep it from us forever. Speaking of plains and other powers, have you ever heard of the Abraxas theroy? Google it and you'll find some pretty cool and intresting stuff

No I haven't but I'll def look it up....thanks brother
---
"I came not to bring peace, but a sword"-Jesus Christ
#426killswitch3730Posted 12/3/2012 5:22:04 PM
IronManCaseyP posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
IronManCaseyP posted...
We are all "God"...

No prob man, after you read about it its gonna def make you think about God and beyond him as well. Its still got me thinking about it. The universe is alot bigger than we may think. You can also google just Abraxas by itself too and i hope I spelled correctly but im sure google will know what your searching. All of our questions about God, Heaven, Hell, and the universe will be answered when we die. Till then we wont really know the whole truth about everything.
---
#427Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/3/2012 5:23:05 PM
God damn, let's just get this topic to 500 already and get this topic out of the way -__-
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#428Mander1861Posted 12/3/2012 5:23:05 PM
killswitch3730 posted...
IronManCaseyP posted...
killswitch3730 posted...
IronManCaseyP posted...
We are all "God"...

No prob man, after you read about it its gonna def make you think about God and beyond him as well. Its still got me thinking about it. The universe is alot bigger than we may think. You can also google just Abraxas by itself too and i hope I spelled correctly but im sure google will know what your searching. All of our questions about God, Heaven, Hell, and the universe will be answered when we die. Till then we wont really know the whole truth about everything.

I hope your not serious.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#429josefreesPosted 12/3/2012 5:30:39 PM
Yes God makes me play better than you
#430Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/3/2012 5:35:05 PM
Sticky requested...so it is written and so it is done
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."