1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Christian gamers have higher K/D's.
4 years ago#461
Mods hate me I swear
4 years ago#462
Velociswagger posted...
Mods hate me I swear

You think they hate you? Man I got suspended for saying black man instead of African American in a post. It was marked as "offensive"
4 years ago#463
500 Bump FTW
"Oh, was that a bit too much?"-Raine Sage, ToS
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
4 years ago#464
f*** it, it's going.
it's simple. just be nice.
4 years ago#465
garcia_jx posted...
Velociswagger posted...
Mods hate me I swear

You think they hate you? Man I got suspended for saying black man instead of African American in a post. It was marked as "offensive"

Wow dude thats some BS. So if someone said white man is gamefaqs gonna flag them for that too.
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
4 years ago#466
What if this topic gets to 499 and then gamefaqs pulls the plug on it. That would be pretty funny and I could see them doing something like that.
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
4 years ago#467
Hell why not!
4 years ago#468
EyEs fr0m Ab0vE posted...
Your religion is the stupidest one ever. And if you are atheist, how could you not believe in the lord savior. And if you are agnostic, you better start making up your mind about something or you will fail at life. And if you believe in scientology, good job, you are correct.

I always though scientists were Atheist becaus they beleive in Evolution/Earth was created 5 billon years ago...
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-143! :D Started Feb. 2012
4 years ago#469
killswitch3730 posted...
What if this topic gets to 499 and then gamefaqs pulls the plug on it. That would be pretty funny and I could see them doing something like that.

I would cry.
4 years ago#470
dario1101 posted...
EyEs fr0m Ab0vE posted...
Your religion is the stupidest one ever. And if you are atheist, how could you not believe in the lord savior. And if you are agnostic, you better start making up your mind about something or you will fail at life. And if you believe in scientology, good job, you are correct.

I always though scientists were Atheist becaus they beleive in Evolution/Earth was created 5 billon years ago...

One of my cosmology professors believed in God. He said science can't prove some things that's why his belief in God is stronger with science.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived