Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

#51cabbit82Posted 11/30/2012 7:24:42 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Thats to compensate for the low iq.

Right. Even if God did exist then he would have better things to do than help you out in online shooters. If you do everything the bible says then going to the bathroom is a sin.
Agnostic and proud of it. Think about all the bad stuff thats been done in the name of religion: wars, bigotry, televangelism, new age music, genocide etc
#52krazykiwikidPosted 11/30/2012 7:28:55 PM
Ok second page and people are making really stupid posts again.

Millions of people believe in it so it can't be stupid? That statement reeks of irony. So Justin Beeber and all the other horrible crap pop-music/tv shows/movies can't be stupid because millions of people like them right? On the contrary it's generally the stupidest people who make those things popular.... so you draw the comparisons.

Also, "Most muslims say death to america"? Please do us a favour and go lie down on the freeway.
#53SF_BombPosted 11/30/2012 7:32:06 PM
krazykiwikid posted...

Also, "Most muslims say death to america"? Please do us a favour and go lie down on the freeway.

You referring to me? I used it as an example of stereotyping.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#54blacklabelicePosted 11/30/2012 7:36:39 PM
even jesus noob tubed.
#55krazykiwikidPosted 11/30/2012 7:46:18 PM
SF_Bomb posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Huh? No killswitch3730's first stupid as hell comment.

Literally said "Most muslims say death to america". Actually it's a very, very, very small portion who say that. But that's the level of stupidity of most americans. ;-)
#56SF_BombPosted 11/30/2012 7:48:08 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
SF_Bomb posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Huh? No killswitch3730's first stupid as hell comment.

Literally said "Most muslims say death to america". Actually it's a very, very, very small portion who say that. But that's the level of stupidity of most americans. ;-)

Ah, ok thanks for clearing that up :)
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#57Foxxie_kunPosted 11/30/2012 7:48:21 PM
It's true, Christians have historically been much better at killing than atheists and buddhists. Look at a rather infamous Austrian who became one of the greatest military leaders in German history! Several million kills via environmental traps and such, and the only death was a teamkill-to-suicide. =P
---
Want a great site for trainers and cheats for PC games?
Try the cheat happens website.
#58NubaruPosted 11/30/2012 7:58:37 PM
As a Christian I must say... What the f*** are you talking about TC? As a gamer I must say... What the f*** TC? Wait....
---
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a**... and I'm all out of bubblegum..." - Nada (Roddy Piper)
#59NorthlanePosted 11/30/2012 7:59:05 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Thats to compensate for the low iq.

Second post wins
---
http://i.imgur.com/9iZT6.gif
#60killswitch3730Posted 11/30/2012 8:14:43 PM
SF_Bomb posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Nope hes talking about me, sorry about that bro. Hes just a lil butt hurt about people like me that actualy speak their mind. He just doesnt like it. Aside what I said about muslims I dont judge people and believe me im no saint, lol.
---
Drive it like you Stole it!!!