Christian gamers have higher K/D's.

#61CBratePosted 11/30/2012 9:29:06 PM
Fact. With our Lord and Savior on our side how could we not.

So many angry white people.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#62killswitch3730Posted 11/30/2012 9:33:20 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Ok second page and people are making really stupid posts again.

Millions of people believe in it so it can't be stupid? That statement reeks of irony. So Justin Beeber and all the other horrible crap pop-music/tv shows/movies can't be stupid because millions of people like them right? On the contrary it's generally the stupidest people who make those things popular.... so you draw the comparisons.

Also, "Most muslims say death to america"? Please do us a favour and go lie down on the freeway.

Ok thank you for your opinion. Do you pay attention to whats going on in the world, no I dont think you do. Its because of blind f***en a****les like you that this country is so f***ed up. Well I should say 1 of the reasons.
---
Drive it like you Stole it!!!
#63ferval100Posted 11/30/2012 9:42:55 PM
Hiruseki posted...
1) Thou shalt not kill.

*Oh, unless you really want to.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN! (Guy Gamer.)
#64maturin1919Posted 11/30/2012 9:45:55 PM
Religion rots minds.
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#65teaspoon16Posted 11/30/2012 9:47:16 PM
Wow. You people must be real fun at parties. You get all offended and political when someone makes a joke. So sad. Back to COD. And prayer.
---
Black FC: 1549 4802 5616
#66Cornbread4lifePosted 11/30/2012 9:47:19 PM
Mander1861 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

It's official. Mods hate comedy. Of all the crazy ass things I've seen on this board, THAT was the one to get taken down. Right.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#67dario1101Posted 11/30/2012 9:48:36 PM
panthers_freak posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Thats to compensate for the low iq.

As an atheist i find this hilarious.

Just a quick think-aloud. Are scientists Atheist because they believe the earth was created by rock smashing together is space?
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-142! :D Started Feb. 2012
#68maturin1919Posted 11/30/2012 9:49:49 PM
dario1101 posted...
panthers_freak posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Just a quick think-aloud. Are scientists Atheist because they believe the earth was created by rock smashing together is space?

A majority of scientists disbelieve because they have yet to find evidence that supports the existence of a creator.
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#69iRawrHardcorePosted 11/30/2012 10:09:27 PM
panthers_freak posted...
Mander1861 posted...

#70Nathan3lmondPosted 11/30/2012 10:09:57 PM
I go to church every sunday, read my bible daily, and beleive very strongly in Christ...
Yet I'm not that good at this game onine Lol. I do better on this though than I did BO 1, but I don't really play online much.
I don't think God cares how well you do in a video game at shooting people. Just be thankful that God made people intelligant enough to think up electricity, a television, an xbox 360... He also made you with hands to grip the controller, fingers to tap the buttons, and a brain responsive enough to do this all together. We are wonderfully made whether we appreciate it or not. God bless.