Anyone else leave teammates low KS CP's alone, but reroll all their high KS CPs?

#1BOSS52Posted 11/30/2012 7:20:35 PM
It's hilarious turning someone's Hellstorm/Lightning Strike/Stealth Chopper into a C-UAV or RC-XD. I used to try and steal everyone's CP's with Black Hat, but stopped doing it after awhile because it was just too easy.

Besides it's funnier when you turn someone's high KS into something practically worthless with the quick double tap of X as they're running up to retrieve it.

"Dude, who the F turned my death machine into a RC? You F'ing POS whoever did that." They actually seem to get more pissed off when you do that, than stealing their CP all together, for whatever reason.

I've had teammates leave their UAV CP on the ground and sit there and wait for me to reroll it for them. But I just sit there and look at them. When they see I'm not going to do anything, some of them will even just abandon the CP all together. Once I see them run off, I go ahead and reroll it to something higher and use it for myself.

Stealing CP's with blackhat was cool at first, but I have more fun letting teammates have their own CP's, especially if they're weak CP's that initially drop, or if I can flip their good one's and turn them into crap. It's like "oh snap a teammate CP!" *Rerolls it* "uhh yeah nvm you can have it, it's not even worth attempting to steal that POS KS CP from you." LOL
#2panthers_freakPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:18 PM
Heres a nickel.
---
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.
#3LoshadtPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:45 PM
This is a new level of trolling. I give you two thumbs up.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#4eddiethemcPosted 11/30/2012 7:24:27 PM
Did your mother ever hug you as a child? Or perhaps you spent most of your childhood beating puppies and ripping flies' wings off? Interesting, I'll have to do some more research.

Proceed.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#5PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 7:24:48 PM
CoD deserves a better class of troll, and TC's gonna give it to them.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#6panthers_freakPosted 11/30/2012 7:25:59 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

He's the troll gamefaqs needs.
---
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.
#7panthers_freakPosted 11/30/2012 7:26:07 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

He's the troll gamefaqs needs.
---
#8eddiethemcPosted 11/30/2012 7:26:31 PM
Also, inb4 someone takes this waaaay too seriously.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#9KwizxxPosted 11/30/2012 7:29:48 PM(edited)
I love rerolling my teammate's carepackages if they're low ones. I got my first friendly message from a teammate when I turned his UAV into a Swarm.
#10PharoahPelicanPosted 11/30/2012 7:29:46 PM
But not the troll it deserves. So we will hunt him. Because he can take it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.