What I've noticed these past couple days, SBMM is very - inconsistent

#1BaseballtitanPosted 11/30/2012 8:00:13 PM
I mean, I usually play with a friend or two at a time, and the rest of the time I play with some of the regulars from this board ex: supercoolisaac, lerthyr, vraage.. and over these last few days, the lobbies that I personally have gotten into, are either ALL tryhard laser sight smg halo jumpshot to prone type players, then other times my party holds every single spot on the lobby leaderboard in terms of spm. I don't really understand it. My only assumption is that matchmaking first searches for skill level matches with open spots in lobbies at decent ping and then if it can't find any reasonable, it finds a lobby that best suits your entire party.

I'm not entirely sure on this, but it either seems like I'm playing against people who care way too much about stats, OR people that are completely wasted, new to CoD, or have abysmal reflexes. I have no seen an in-between.

I also have not proof-read this post. Lets hope this was coherent.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#2MegaTape13Posted 11/30/2012 8:05:07 PM
The operations of the entire game are very inconsistent
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#3Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:06:10 PM
MegaTape13 posted...

Ain't that the truth brother.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#4eddiethemcPosted 11/30/2012 8:10:37 PM
Yeah that sounds familiar, I often play in a party of people as well and it's a good day when we have moderately consistent results. And I'm not talking about stats either, just the feel of the game. The microseconds that elapse during gunfights. A delay here, a stutter there. A kill you shouldn't have gotten and a death that seems odd. Meh, it would take a greater man than I to make sense of it all.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#5zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/30/2012 8:13:30 PM

lol'd
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ROG Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD