i bet treyarch goes back to killstreaks in their next game

#11Krazoa2Posted 11/30/2012 9:45:41 PM
Edavy89 posted...
I prefer score-streaks.

I prefer sheet-streaks.
#12FalloutgenuisPosted 11/30/2012 9:47:43 PM
Score streaks make things much too complicated. Kill streaks are nice and simple, it shows true skill. WaW and Cod4 got it right, simple is good.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#13outcast1398Posted 11/30/2012 9:54:04 PM
Mumble_ posted...
Scorestreaks reward terrible players. It's much harder to get a killstreak than it is to get a score streak.

Agreed. Just like kill streaks rewarded super skilled campers right?

In all seriousness I think Score Streaks are a good balance. Good players are still going to get the high ones regardless. Maybe needing a tweak of point distribution here and there.

What I like:
- less points for score streak kills.
- more points (in Domain for instance) for initially capturing B, and the enemy's flag as well.
#14SirenHunterPosted 12/3/2012 1:41:24 PM
I prefer killer-steaks
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 1:43:20 PM
Mumble_ posted...
Scorestreaks reward terrible players. It's much harder to get a killstreak than it is to get a score streak.

I hope this is sarcasm.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16BgSoAPosted 12/3/2012 1:47:24 PM
No. Just no. Score streaks reward the objective player, the team player, and the guy going for the win. Kill streaks reward the slayer, the guy who spends the whole domination match kill whoring and never touching a flag. Score streaks are great. Stick to it.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#17MoonlightTrollPosted 12/3/2012 1:50:55 PM
So i destroy a sentry gun and a guardian protecting a flag, and then cap it all by myself and I don't deserve anything towards a streak? Lol no.
#18GunSniper001Posted 12/6/2012 7:39:16 PM
MoonlightTroll posted...
So i destroy a sentry gun and a guardian protecting a flag, and then cap it all by myself and I don't deserve anything towards a streak? Lol no.

So i throw a C4 into a hardpoint, nab 3 kills and destroy the always there 2-5 pieces of equipmentequipment then walk into the hardpoint.

I deserve what it would also take 7-8 kills because it was hard? lLol no. Now games are full of people STILL not playing the objective yet getting MORE points because they spam sniper fire /explosives near it.
---
For all your Deity Wars Needs!
http://deitytrades.blogspot.com/
#19TeRry_OrweLLPosted 12/6/2012 8:09:29 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Mumble_ posted...

I hope this is sarcasm.

I hope THIS is sarcasm. I agree that scorestreaks are easier than killstreaks but I like it. VTOLs are way easier to get than Ospreys and Chopper Gunners were and I've had many of them all. I really don't understand why people have a hard time with it. I put up a Warthog with only four gun kills one game. Running 700/750/1100 I can occasionally get my Stealth Chopper up without any kills. Objectives/Equipment for the win. It makes it so I beg to be matched against a team full of campers.
#20Zero IXPosted 12/6/2012 8:19:46 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Mumble_ posted...

so.

much.

wrong.

Agreed. Scorestreaks make a TON more sense than killstreaks.

It was always super-annoying to have to give up my current streak to switch to my AA class to shoot down some killstreak that the mouth-breathers on my team just wanted to ignore in order to get the win because I actually care about the win... and it's annoying to not be rewarded for playing the objective because, again, you care about the win.

Now the shoe's on the other foot...
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame