Are people actually still playing this?

#21PharoahPelicanPosted 12/1/2012 5:15:39 AM
RunninGunnin posted...
^ lol have you played halo? There are no killstreaks there are point streaks you get better guns for, and thats only in one mode at of 10+ modes...

Ordinance drops = killstreaks

I also like how they added sprinting and custom classes too. Lol, if you're gonna bash cod, don't compare it to a game that's trying so hard to be like cod.

It's like you've never played Halo.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#22NejiHyuga900Posted 12/1/2012 11:33:59 AM
RunninGunnin posted...
I bought the game at launch and sold it 2 days later, went back to league of legends and halo 4.

Reminds me of me back in 2007. I tried CoD4 (my first CoD game). Got very frustrated with multiplayer (so I went to complete Campaign on Veteran instead but I raged quit Miles High Club) and went back to Halo 3 until MW2 came out. But I have no problems with Black Ops II. Currently my favorite CoD title and I am use to the CoD gameplay style by now (actually since MW2).

While other gamers were having so much fun on CoD4, I couldn't enjoy it. And I couldn't get use to playing a CoD game until MW2 came out (the gameplay mechanics are so different from any other shooter game I played in the past).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#23RPG0ddessPosted 12/1/2012 11:41:30 AM
As of 10 minutes ago...550,000 people were still playing this.
---
How we've survived so misguided is a mystery- MJK
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#24ICantNameGudPosted 12/1/2012 11:42:52 AM
RunninGunnin posted...
Not a troll or hate topic.

I bought the game at launch and sold it 2 days later, went back to league of legends and halo 4.

Just wondering if it still has a community? Worst cod ever imo, hated every aspect.

>League of Legends
>Halo 4
Lmao stopped reading topic there.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#25Mumble_Posted 12/1/2012 11:43:19 AM
I love the whole "he doesn't have the same opinion as me? Troll topic" mentality this board has.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.