Fun with hate mail

#1ando1985Posted 12/1/2012 9:23:51 AM
The game has been out for several weeks and if you have been playing a lot of multiplayer you have bound to have received some hate mail. What are some of your most notable messages?
#2nath999Posted 12/1/2012 9:26:50 AM
It's usually just a gay slur.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#3Soul_Of_MillerPosted 12/1/2012 9:28:33 AM
I was raged to by a guy for using Black Hat. Then again, if you use it as much as I do, you're bound to get screamed at.
---
#4TheMonkeyBombPosted 12/1/2012 9:30:27 AM
Even though I don't do anything, I get called a lagswitcher very frequently in FFA.

The game does have horrible lag spikes, but they always blame it on me.... Oh well :P
#5sandman9900Posted 12/1/2012 9:43:53 AM
I had one guy call me a shotgunning p***y and several other derogatory terms because I laid waist to him and his team of campers with my shotty. I just told him if he would step out of the corner and move around he might not be made my b***h as much as he was.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#6ando1985(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:48:33 AM
sandman9900 posted...
I had one guy call me a shotgunning p***y and several other derogatory terms because I laid waist to him and his team of campers with my shotty. I just told him if he would step out of the corner and move around he might not be made my b***h as much as he was.

Haha, yeah. People who cry about shotguns are annoying as hell. They think its easy and over powered. But seeing as shotguns are only effective at close range you have to play pretty smart to not get caught up in a long range battle. It can get tough some times.
#7DarkLeemerPosted 12/1/2012 9:54:07 AM
I've been accused of using a modded controller often in other games for using a semi-auto effectively. Fortunately, with the addition of Select Fire it hasn't happened yet in this game but I did get called a Trigger Spammer for taking out 3 of 4 clan members when they all came rushing down the same path. It was pretty funny. I guess they don't realize that bullets penetrate and I was the noob for dying when they had four guns aimed at my one gun that killed most of them. Lol.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#8sandman9900Posted 12/1/2012 9:58:28 AM
I run with the 870 with long barrel and laser and usually lightweight or ghost, cold blooded, and either extreme conditioning or engineer (so I don't run into a trapped area). I stick and move. I swear, last night I kept destroying this one guy repeatedly on Drone because he kept going up to the cliffside to snipe by the tree. He never learned the lesson so he kept catching a combat axe to the skull. By the 4th time I was just screwing with him to see if he was paying attention to anything other than his scope. A little teabagging, a little jumping on his back, a few pistol shots into the air nearby. Nothing got his attention, so I axed him and moved on.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#9nuclearpizzaPosted 12/1/2012 10:07:06 AM
I've only gotten one hatemail and it was when a teammate tried to troll me by re-rolling MY care package to try and ruin a sentry gun only to have it turn into a lodestar which I took.

Apparently, that makes me gay and a noob.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
#10ALLENO31Posted 12/1/2012 10:09:13 AM
i had one guy say *dnt b a wnk" that is exactly what he said
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg