Finally prestiged now done with this multiplayer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Finally prestiged now done with this multiplayer
3 years ago#1
I had to play it long enough to prestige so I could get the achievement now just need Tower of Babel and than I can trade this in. It's lowered my skill in almost all other games. I picked up Halo 4 and now I'm not strafing as well and not aiming for the head because all you have to do to be good on this is spray a SMG at their bodies. It took me 8 games after playing this to have a K/D in a game of Halo over a 1.5 whenever my overall K/D is a 2.13 in Halo 4. This multiplayer has done terrible things to me and I just hope I can recover.
3 years ago#2
Cool story bro
3 years ago#3
That's nice dear.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#4
Ok
3 years ago#5
LittleBigFan98 posted...
Cool story bro

It really wasn't though.
3 years ago#6
now i've seen it all...

Black Ops 2 is sooooooo awful, it makes me awful at other games.

wow. just wow.
XBL MarioAndretti22
PSN CRIP_F0R_LIFE
3 years ago#7
RNG_GOD posted...
I had to play it long enough to prestige so I could get the achievement now just need Tower of Babel and than I can trade this in. It's lowered my skill in almost all other games. I picked up Halo 4 and now I'm not strafing as well and not aiming for the head because all you have to do to be good on this is spray a SMG at their bodies. It took me 8 games after playing this to have a K/D in a game of Halo over a 1.5 whenever my overall K/D is a 2.13 in Halo 4. This multiplayer has done terrible things to me and I just hope I can recover.

This game is great in moderation.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
3 years ago#8
I'll admit. I'm going to prestige again and then hang the game up for a couple of months. I'm not enjoying my experience at all with all of the lag. I want to win/lose on my own merits, not based on some crazy algorithm that the developers threw in for those who have crappy internet.
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
3 years ago#9
I've never had this problem with switching between FPSs. I maintain the same k/d,spm,etc. before and after the switch.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
3 years ago#10
Oh no!! Please keep the game so you can continue to complain about it!! What will we do if all of the crying children keep leaving? I don't even know if I will remember what it is like to play games without having to hear whining all day from bad kids.
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Finally prestiged now done with this multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived