UAV being made harder to get = TDM being even worse.

#21angrybirdsdudePosted 12/1/2012 12:55:52 PM
>tdm
>ever good

pick 1 class system
---
spread the <3
#22fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:58:00 PM
>tdm
>ever good

pick 1 class system

CoD4 TDM was good, then again that game was actually good with good maps
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#23Afghan_Whig777Posted 12/1/2012 1:21:24 PM
Tdm has been horrible in this game though. I understand your frustration with it, but as a person who used to play Tdm all the time when no one was on, I play kill confirmed now. The games tend to be way faster paced and people move a lot more. Collecting tags also means way more points for score streaks.

Tdm is already a huuuuuge snoozedfest here. Outside of Tdm, which is atrocious in this cod, the uav spam will barely be affected except in awful lobbies.

I played Tdm in several lobbies for a few hours and was shocked, I felt like every game was like hardcore, since it was at such a snails pace. Really, I'd give kc a chance, it's probably the most barable game type alone, since camping is less common there
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#24fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:32:31 PM
I actually started playing KC a few days after launch over TDM. I've been running into way too many groups of uber tryhards lately there though, and it seems like I get matched with weaker players in TDM which I've been taking advantage of to get some headshot challenges done. Problem is that I've spent entire matches running around the map only to finish 12-6 from just chasing spawns or getting shot from 1 of 5 different angles at any given moment -__-
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively