Which 5 original BO maps deserve remakes?

#41Cornbread4lifePosted 12/1/2012 6:57:41 PM
Firing Range
Summit
Jungle
About 2/3 of Array
Any dump I took in the past 48 hours.

I know nuketown doesn't count, but I really miss it for HCTD
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#42NightDrifter05Posted 12/1/2012 7:03:57 PM
AileWing posted...
I enjoy Firing Range as much as the next guy, but with how powerful the air support is in Black Ops 2 I feel this map wouldn't provide enough protection from these scorestreaks. The same goes for Array. With that in mind, I've decided to choose maps that I feel can provide a decent amount of protection from attacks from above.

Grid: I know there's that large empty lot on one side of the map without any cover, but I think this is offset by the two large buildings in the middle where a lot of action takes place around and in.
WMD: A pretty nice amount of cover in my opinion. I think it would work well.
Cracked: I think there's enough cover that it'll be ok.
Radiation: I think this one would be interesting. The large tunnel would allow the team to go from one end of the map to the other unharmed provided they're able to keep the doors closed. There's also a few buildings to take refuge in.
Havana: A lot of buildings, so yeah.

I'd rather have Summit than Havana, but I don't know if there's enough cover. The Domination points are somewhat iffy in my opinion. Bravo and Charlie are completely exposed to air support. I feel that it might be too easy to cap those two Domination points and then keep the opposing team at Alpha with a Lodestar or something. I don't know.

Wait, theirs air support in black ops 2? In all my hours playing I've NEVER seen anything other then the occasional lightning strike and with all the indoor areas on firing range it would be pretty worthless.
#43SSJ4BradohanPosted 12/1/2012 7:24:23 PM
Summit, Jungle, WMD, Firing Range, thats it :)
---
Not changing until MY colts win another superbowl...started 7/11/08
#44cwatz12Posted 12/1/2012 7:36:26 PM
WMD
Discovery
Summit
Zoo
Hotel