(Poll) What is the biggest problem with this game in your opinion?

#41StickertorianPosted 12/4/2012 10:37:49 AM
No micers in zombies.
---
Kweh.
#42billnye69Posted 12/4/2012 10:46:53 AM
Lag Comp followed by UAV spamming.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#43slayerxelitePosted 12/4/2012 10:52:32 AM
Ghost

I use Ghost to run and gun and as it stands, its broken. You shouldnt be shown on radar if youre not full on the forward direction of the joystick, climbing a ladder or when you have a launcher out in attempts at shooting a UAV/CUAV down. Adjustments need to be made. Im 100% cool with the need for movement for the perk to work but currently the amount of movement needed is ridiculous.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#442200rmsPosted 12/4/2012 2:11:55 PM
MageofBlood391 posted...
Lag comp is seriously the biggest scam in the history of the series. It's always been there and has absolutely no effect at all on the game that you haven't put up with in every other game you've ever played online. Everybody who despises it has no idea what it is, what it does, or what its purpose is.

I know it has been in all the games but why does this game run like doo doo compared to the others especially since I've had the same internet provider for all the games. I didn't rage at all in the other games. I cant stop in this one because the game just feels off and unfair