I'm pissed that the AK-47 got shafted from multiplayer

#1DelkuraPosted 12/1/2012 10:16:41 PM
The AK-47 is quite possibly the most iconic weapon of all time, and its popularity has endured for over six decades. Are they seriously trying to say that people will stop using this amazing rifle in just thirteen years?

I don't even see the use of this weapon ending in another six decades, let alone thirteen years.
#2NyangasmPosted 12/1/2012 10:18:10 PM
They're trying to say that the AN-94 is the weapon of the future. :3 That said, it's got so many problems it's not even funny. :l It's the antithesis of the Kalashnikov rifles.
---
Standard or metric?
http://youtu.be/CJTg7tb0Qec
#3Erik_PPosted 12/1/2012 10:18:41 PM
There is literally no difference between the AK and any other gun in MP. They all kill people in the same number of shots; the only difference is the gun model.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#4TheBlueDeathPosted 12/1/2012 10:21:09 PM
Delkura posted...
The AK-47 is quite possibly the most iconic weapon of all time, and its popularity has endured for over six decades. Are they seriously trying to say that people will stop using this amazing rifle in just thirteen years?

I don't even see the use of this weapon ending in another six decades, let alone thirteen years.

Amazing?

It's popular, tough and an inaccurate piece of ****. It's too iconic and people think too highly of it.

It's rare to find an AK that stays on target, and even then you aren't staying on target outside of single shot. Meaningwhile there are AR carbines putting bursts downwind in tighter groupings than you can with the AK.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5Lerp85Posted 12/1/2012 10:25:12 PM
I never liked it, it had to much bounce, never got the big deal.

In real life however it is mainly used cause it is cheap. I don't think any good high class military even use it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6FungumPosted 12/1/2012 10:32:35 PM
It's iconic, yes, it's extremely reliable, yes. It's not a great fire arm, though. The accuracy is piss-poor at best. Reliability and the power of the 7.62 is all it has going for it. But being dropped into mud and working afterwards isn't helpful if it wasn't going to hit on-target in the first place.

Do I wish it was in CoD though? Yes. It's been every CoD since 4? Maybe before, I'm not sure. Removing it from CoD was dumb.
#7markywhoPosted 12/1/2012 10:34:09 PM
an-94 = have you not bf3 yet?
#8-Jammo-Posted 12/1/2012 10:38:06 PM
Lerp85 posted...
I never liked it, it had to much bounce, never got the big deal.

In real life however it is mainly used cause it is cheap. I don't think any good high class military even use it.

The Ak-47 was great in the first Blops. Very reliable gun. Once you got the hang of the recoil it felt great.

It has a rustic quality that I love.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL