Anyone else want to see kill confirmed changed?

#1Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 12/1/2012 10:39:26 PM
I don't like how kills in KC give you only 50 points whereas confirming the kill gets you double the amount of points - 100

I hate how teammates are constantly stealing each others tags, giving them an easy 100 points . Anyone else feel as if it should be the Other way around ? (I.e kills give 100 points and confirms give 50)
#2belieberPosted 12/1/2012 10:41:40 PM
they should give more for collecting teammates tags too. nobody ever picks them up, it does my head in.
---
twitter.com/meroloblornig
#3cloud_hopperPosted 12/1/2012 10:41:52 PM
Confirming kills earning more points is basically what separates the game mode from TDM as far as kill streaks are concerned. With the heavy focus on obj play in this game being rewarded then it only makes since that grabbing what gains your team score in the game mode be worth more than the kills.
---
GT:Nocturnalned
FSU Wins ACC CHAMPS! Not changing till we win a BCS bowl
#4Vampire WraithPosted 12/1/2012 10:42:20 PM
No. Tags are the things that win the game.
---
"So...who exactly are the Sin Cara fans? I never see or hear them. I'm a fan of his blooper reel...oh that was a maaaatch #yikes" - Brandi Reed
#5jay11228181Posted 12/1/2012 10:42:50 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
I don't like how kills in KC give you only 50 points whereas confirming the kill gets you double the amount of points - 100

I hate how teammates are constantly stealing each others tags, giving them an easy 100 points . Anyone else feel as if it should be the Other way around ? (I.e kills give 100 points and confirms give 50)

I agree it makes sense, so I doubt they'll change it.
#6Vampire WraithPosted 12/1/2012 10:43:02 PM
belieber posted...
they should give more for collecting teammates tags too. nobody ever picks them up, it does my head in.

I hate that. The tags are right next to them, but they'll run in the opposite direction.
---
"So...who exactly are the Sin Cara fans? I never see or hear them. I'm a fan of his blooper reel...oh that was a maaaatch #yikes" - Brandi Reed
#7Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:44:06 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...

But kills are the ones that make the tags appear...so kills are more important than the confirms...imo
#8rubberGasketPosted 12/1/2012 10:44:48 PM
No then the campers that never pick up tags will get rewarded more for being ass bags.
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#9Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:45:30 PM
jay11228181 posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...

I agree it makes sense, so I doubt they'll change it.

Lol, sad but true.QFT
#10Vampire WraithPosted 12/1/2012 10:46:16 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
Vampire Wraith posted...

But kills are the ones that make the tags appear...so kills are more important than the confirms...imo

And it doesn't matter how many kills you get, if the tags aren't collected, what's the point?
---